Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

That's good to hear, I have definitely had pretty good luck so far, even with the mistakes I have made. And I have learned so much. I thought sour d was just sour d. I didn't realize all this stuff about different phenos, and breeders, and clones, and people just naming shit whatever they want lol
Yep, cant fake sour diesel....it is or it aint. I learned the same way. Got some testers feom an old nember here who sed he had sour d leaning seeds i ran a whoke rm of em...didnt find a single one that remotely resembled sd and they hermed all to hell

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Yep, cant fake sour diesel....it is or it aint. I learned the same way. Got some testers feom an old nember here who sed he had sour d leaning seeds i ran a whoke rm of em...didnt find a single one that remotely resembled sd and they hermed all to hell
Damn, that's shitty. I am starting to realize how lucky I got on my first grow. Especially with how quickly I jumped into it. It could have been a lot worse, I'm glad my plants didn't herm on me bad like that!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Weld er up!! Good show! @welderup check him out if ya like diesels
There ya go terpy, all welded up and finally complete.
9279BAC1 E770 4D6A B276 90C49CD2EF18
CD89EB85 80ED 4110 8224 325543955A0E

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
That looks fuckin excellent
Thanks man, when all said and finally done. 1 acre fenced, 2 nine foot swinging gates, 1 ten foot swinging gate, 2 seven foot swinging gates and 2 five foot swinging gates. All 4x4 posts are 10 foot pressure treated. All boards are #2 ceader. Absolutely ever board is screwed no fucking nails. I started the project last April. And I’m happy to say today I completed it!!!!!!!
Now I’m gona kick it and have a

G gnome

G gnome

Thanks man, when all said and finally done. 1 acre fenced, 2 nine foot swinging gates, 1 ten foot swinging gate, 2 seven foot swinging gates and 2 five foot swinging gates. All 4x4 posts are 10 foot pressure treated. All boards are #2 ceader. Absolutely ever board is screwed no fucking nails. I started the project last April. And I’m happy to say today I completed it!!!!!!!
Now I’m gona kick it and have a View attachment 836239
Thats a lotta fence!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom