• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The return of The Bundler!!!

Damn pops. I can do math like that in my head. And did. I put it out there cause I'm a stoner and that's how I entertain myself while smoking. And I smoke a lot .. this is by far this finest thread on the farm btw!
I love the attention to detail brother!
Thanks. Haha Math has always been on of my strong suits, I'd always have crazy shit all worked out in my head before someone would even have a chance to go for the calculator. Unfortunately, one more downside to this damn disease is that my mind is falling apart just like my body is though.

Damn that looks tasty, and I'm sitting here eating peanut butter cap'n crunch, cutting the roof of my mouth up like a damn fool :cry:
One of the rare benefits of having false teeth, the roof of my mouth never gets cut up if I eat something like that! Haha!

It wasnt the last breeder i put outta business neither!!!! (Coughs) tranny panties!!!!
lmao! It was always your fault too, whenever some shit would herm out, it was never the shitty genetics you were testing, it was something YOU did! :cry:

That looks good I'm running some Mac's from seed and I'm happy so far. I've got the mac1 on the way so I may not keep any of my seed finds unless one totally blows me away.
View attachment 836291 View attachment 836293
Definitely looks great bro. I've been thinking that Mac1 looks pretty damn good lately and that I might have to try to get my hands on a cut. @Thejoeybrown makes it look good.
Hope things are good with you man!

Sad to say that at some point this was hot shit. Wow!

Those were the days
I'd go back to those days in a heartbeat, much further back if I could actually.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

In honor of the MLB playoffs. These ladies are rounding second and heading for home plate. Its been quite the learning experience these last 6 month's . finally I think I may have some nice dense stinky sticky buds.
When I experienced a cal mag deficiency I acted on it and saved her..........i think

1016181656 HDR
1016181657 HDR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom