Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Well, im glad it made an impression man. I really mean it...i have 2 small kids who i get to spend my days wjth and watch grow...spending my days makin someones else dreams come true is for the fuckin birds....rat race? Not fer me. No regrets.
Been there and done it.....i use to bust my ass framin houses and got nowhere....
I mean it too. I also have 2 small girls that i want to be a big part of their life. I was a brickie (still am tbh) for 20 years and now im in the automotive industry. Either way id love to fall back and have time over money. Ive never had a problem working my ass off but ive learned that if im gonna work hard im gonna do it for me and mine
Hey man...ur best buddy is wondering about ya on the starwars nerd thread...and he posted some more very provocative selfies circa '93 when he still had hair that he wants u to see.....haha
:shockedninja: what?
Its like a train wreck u cant look away
Haha
I cant keep up in there anymore.
I won't lie I troll that place. Some sound advice gets dropped now and then.
Wish knows his shit. Cant say he hands out bad advice at all. Honestly my run coming out as good as it did was off his advice alone.
Shiiit I’ve seen those pics
Bud pics, you didnt have to pick and chose your shots. That canopy was top notch.
No but u did miss him posting pix of himself posing in the mirror haha
Now i gotta go diggin

G gnome

G gnome

I mean it too. I also have 2 small girls that i want to be a big part of their life. I was a brickie (still am tbh) for 20 years and now im in the automotive industry. Either way id love to fall back and have time over money. Ive never had a problem working my ass off but ive learned that if im gonna work hard im gonna do it for me and mine

Wish knows his shit. Cant say he hands out bad advice at all. Honestly my run coming out as good as it did was off his advice alone.

Bud pics, you didnt have to pick and chose your shots. That canopy was top notch.

Now i gotta go diggin
Wish has hjs shit together no doubt

Im not kiddin

stonestacker

stonestacker

So go back to being a union brickie, but be very independent and take off all the time you want.
I always said that it was a very well paying part time job. Use it to your advantage and keep your cash handy.

G gnome

G gnome

Now i gotta go diggin
Careful when u go diggin...some shit cant be unseen haha

incogneato

incogneato

So go back to being a union brickie, but be very independent and take off all the time you want.
I always said that it was a very well paying part time job. Use it to your advantage and keep your cash handy.
It sounds funny but i loved being a brickie. Its part of who i am. Hell im at least a 3rd or 4th generation brickie and i took pride in it. Unfortunately i got a lemon of a spine and since i was 17 ive had the back of a 90 year old cripple. Im worn out man. Dont get me wrong i can still sling em with the best of them but the job i have now is easier on my body. And the benefits are top notch. You aint lying about it being part time tho lol. Thats the only thing that made me leave. Still do plenty side work though. Cash is king lol. Im hoping this thing we do here can help free up some of my time. Tbh it already has. I really only work 40h a week now which is crazy talk for me lately.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I won't lie I troll that place. Some sound advice gets dropped now and then.[/
What say you @Thejoeybrown ?
i agree with incogneato about Wisher. I just think the thread has gotten derailed. I don’t agree with the guiding new guys down to just following instructions. It doesn’t help them learn IMO. I like the dudes there and that was my main thread but I just think it’s ballooned too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom