• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The grow heats the whole house even in tge 20’s lol

Damn, that's badass. I'm looking into using my grow to heat part of the house.
That's how mine's working, in the bedroom I have claimed as my groom, my flower tent is close to the door and the exhaust points right out, blowing heat out into the rest of the house. I have a 4" duct fan just inside a bottom vent of the tent with a small piece of ducting pulling the cooler air from the doorway at floor level.
Works well, the flower never gets above like 82f, (veg is always a few degrees cooler), and I don't think the heat has ever come on during the day since I've been set up that way. Been thinking about switching to running at night for awhile now though, for one thing, electricity is cheaper at night. Maybe one of these days...

It was when our first son was born and I was sleeping in the living room on the couch. Didn't check on my plants for three days as I knew my environment is on point and didn't want to bother them as my lights were on at night. Well, i was darn wrong about the environment. Normally there was about 70° in the room which was optimal for my tent and for the baby. But since the old anemic lady was always cold she turned the heating on full blast and also had the baby cooking in that room. So either she was gonna leave it all alone or she's taking the next bus home. She and Mrs. picked the first option.
lmao! They always seem to be able to come to the right conclusion when put to them in the proper form! :cry:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I'v been thinking the same thing. But I don't have anything to say lol.
That's my problem, always seem to struggle for something to say. If there's a conversation and I have an opinion it's much easier but, for me to chime in just for the sake of it...eh, hard for me. Never really gotten how some people on Twitter or Facebook, etc., can constantly post about every little thing they're doing, some do it all day long, every day. How can you think your daily life is that interesting to other people? Making breakfast, making coffee, eating breakfast, drinking coffee, taking a shit, wiping my ass, washing my hands, who freakin' cares! lol

G gnome

G gnome

That's my problem, always seem to struggle for something to say. If there's a conversation and I have an opinion it's much easier but, for me to chime in just for the sake of it...eh, hard for me. Never really gotten how some people on Twitter or Facebook, etc., can constantly post about every little thing they're doing, some do it all day long, every day. How can you think your daily life is that interesting to other people? Making breakfast, making coffee, eating breakfast, drinking coffee, taking a shit, wiping my ass, washing my hands, who freakin' cares! lol
I care, pops. I care.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What’s cool is on fake book you can unfollow people:D but still be there friend and they don’t even know it. They just think your an asshole for never liking there stuff. I’ve blocked so many people you can here crickets in my news feed now lol
Point being when you unfollow you do see anything from them:smoking:

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
What’s cool is on fake book you can unfollow people:D but still be there friend and they don’t even know it. They just think your an asshole for never liking there stuff. I’ve blocked so many people you can here crickets in my news feed now lol
Point being when you unfollow you do see anything from them:smoking:
Even fish counts?

G gnome

G gnome

Look at this fuckin slob.....

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Crickets? Lol. I’ll jump in and wake this thing up after work!
I think this is the right place for this, at least according the tags. I'll wait for another time to ask about senescence.

I'll lay 3-1 odds that the farm admin is also waiting for the fish count, but this will have to do. growgod, er, uh, nevermind, can confirm if we need to call an expert.

HOW MANY FISH?

FishCount2017

edit- we can start a pool if there's enough interest, but entries might be limited.

G gnome

G gnome

I think this is the right place for this, at least according the tags. I'll wait for another time to ask about senescence.

I'll lay 3-1 odds that the farm admin is also waiting for the fish count, but this will have to do. growgod, er, uh, nevermind, can confirm if we need to call an expert.

HOW MANY FISH?

View attachment 762651
edit- we can start a pool if there's enough interest, but entries might be limited.

Im pretty sure admin knows.....

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

HOW MANY FISH?

View attachment 762651
I feel like there has to be a 6th. But I can’t see one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom