Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Nice suprise showed up today, I wasnt expecting it till next week.
@Wisher619 time to get My 18/5 on.
You can go up to 20-22 ml in peak bloom. Switch to ripe earlier rather than later. I love cns but I’m playing with it still to refine it. I’m going to cut the bloom and just go ripe from the start of week 3 on. Trying to better my leaf to bud ratio.
Always trying to get better. But I think you will love the cns line

Wisher619

Wisher619

Thanks for the heads up bro!
The ripe was something I was considering but havent bought any yet.
You see less leaf more bud using that??
the more N you have in Flower the more leaf material your plant will produce
actually it is the ratios of NPK's
Ripe has a 1-5-4
so I would suggest using Bloom from week 1 of veg to day 14 of flower
on day 15 of flower you switch over to Ripe
the high P/K to N will focus the plant on more flower production rather than veg production

but in any case.....some good easy stuff that works really well
and all 3 Grow/Bloom/Ripe can be used in many manners like Joey said
just playin with it to get it dialed to your liking

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

the more N you have in Flower the more leaf material your plant will produce
actually it is the ratios of NPK's
Ripe has a 1-5-4
so I would suggest using Bloom from week 1 of veg to day 14 of flower
on day 15 of flower you switch over to Ripe
the high P/K to N will focus the plant on more flower production rather than veg production

but in any case.....some good easy stuff that works really well
and all 3 Grow/Bloom/Ripe can be used in many manners like Joey said
just playin with it to get it dialed to your liking
That’s it! Haha

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I'm still using one of those gigantic transformer ballsts with my HID light. Has everyone switched to a digital ballast?
There might be one or two others like you still running those dinosaurs! lmao I know there are some out there that still swear by them, I'm happy with my digital's.

Dose anyone know about this light was thinking of buying but wanted input first
I went on Amazon and checked it out, sounds pretty nice if you can actually work out all the best settings to take advantage of the features it offers.
I always loved my LED's when I used them a few years back. Replacement costs and curiosity about HID lighting are what drew my away in the end. There's been times where I've considered going back for the savings on the power bill though, and prices have come down a bit too.

MW7945

MW7945

You can go up to 20-22 ml in peak bloom. Switch to ripe earlier rather than later. I love cns but I’m playing with it still to refine it. I’m going to cut the bloom and just go ripe from the start of week 3 on. Trying to better my leaf to bud ratio.
Always trying to get better. But I think you will love the cns line

I've just been switching from grow to ripe, no bloom. Every time I fill the reservoir after flip I drop 5mL of Grow for 5mL of ripe until I'm all ripe.

MW7945

MW7945

Is it supposed to look like this?

I couldn't tell you how many times I've been adding CNS to the reservoir and thought to myself this couldn't look any more like a cup full of cum.

As far as mixing it, I use a wooden spoon for the few chunks if there is any. But what I've been doing is just sticking the pump to the side of my reservoir and turning it on while I add nutrients. Walk away for 5 minutes and it's all mixed up.

G gnome

G gnome

I've just been switching from grow to ripe, no bloom. Every time I fill the reservoir after flip I drop 5mL of Grow for 5mL of ripe until I'm all ripe.
Thats how i wud be inclined to try usin cns....

I couldn't tell you how many times I've been adding CNS to the reservoir and thought to myself this couldn't look any more like a cup full of cum.

As far as mixing it, I use a wooden spoon for the few chunks if there is any. But what I've been doing is just sticking the pump to the side of my reservoir and turning it on while I add nutrients. Walk away for 5 minutes and it's all mixed up.
Finally!!!! A practical use for a wooden spoon

Migrows

Migrows

There might be one or two others like you still running those dinosaurs! lmao I know there are some out there that still swear by them, I'm happy with my digital's.

I went on Amazon and checked it out, sounds pretty nice if you can actually work out all the best settings to take advantage of the features it offers.
I always loved my LED's when I used them a few years back. Replacement costs and curiosity about HID lighting are what drew my away in the end. There's been times where I've considered going back for the savings on the power bill though, and prices have come down a bit too.
Thanks for looking into it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom