Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

im not throwin anything till its smoked. u never no it might make u fly or some shit:cry:

Hahaha yeah, i wanna fly too :cry:

Rubbing your tongue across the floor of a shop that does metal lathing if I had to guess.

You'd be fucked trying this around my machine hahahaha

20180507 204300

Polar510

Polar510

there is a secret to popping chili seeds I have found
I stick them only slightly in the RW cube or riot plug allowing half to stick out and catch light
my seeds pop in about 3-5 days
when I covered them some would take weeks to pop

then I was talking to a professor of horticulture at my local college
we were talking chili peppers and I was having a tough time poppin some Chocolate Habenero's
he tells me
"well.....the way they germ in the wild is on top of the ground
birds eat them and shit them out
then they sit on top of the ground....a good rain come and wets them good.....then the heat comes and they pop"

so
I soak mine in water for 24 hours
then stick them half in half out of the cube
dome on
light on
heat mat on
3-5 days
Good info!
That makes sense because when I would look inside the hole of the RR I could see it open but having trouble getting to the surface. Cool thx bro

Last edited:
Polar510

Polar510

Went to the hydro store and picked up some cns ripe.
The guy sold me some
"Enzyme Komplete" not sure about this shit though , anybody have any experiencece with this minty snake oil lol. Thinking I will try it outside says it takes care of gnats.

MW7945

MW7945

What's wrong with that? It could stand to be a touch higher if anything I suppose but, I'd be ok with that for a temporary storage solution before trimming. It's certainly not too high.

was hoping it would be a tid bit higher, but what do ya do. Should've I should've pulled it yesterday and it would've been perfect. Been a tricky dry because the grow room gets so damn hot in the afternoon now... faces west.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Hey there hug your brothers and sisters, they can be gone before yer ready. Fuck im not ready. Just like that, on the outfit.

It goes for your friends, your family, husbands wives children. People are in such a hurry to get someplace. Take the time to tell them you love them. It's the ONLY thing that matters.

I lost friends and family members. It's never easy and your never ready.

Take care dude.

Junk

Junk

Nope...haha its a lil bit o fuckin around but it does provide incentive to spend extra time in my veg rm....so win/win. Everytime i go down there to swap ice packs i always end up spending a lil extra quality time w the girls i otherwise wud not have spent. For example, i went in this morning swapped so ice packs and while i was there....i up potted some moms, cleaned the bottoms up, and topped my tranny panties.

Fwiw i like to keep my water temp at 68.
I have a 10 gal power cloner and never have to mess with water temp, but I have yet to use it in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom