Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

You are going to be taking some strong chemo. I take a targeted chemo pill called Cabometyx (cabozantinib) 60 mg. So far the side effects have been manageable but this is getting old. 18 k a month and my insurance just cut me to a 15 day prescription instead of 30. Fucking pain in the ass... My doc expects this pill to stop working and then move on to targeted immunotherapy. So much fun, sooner or later this RCC will be my demise... It's just I have no expiration date. Don't know if it will be 2 years or 20. So I just try to make the best out of every day that I can and try to stay up and positive.

Best of luck with your chemo. traditional chemo like you will be receiving has no effect on RCC. I hope and pray that you can handle it with very few side effects. You got this beat...

MW7945

MW7945

without trimming...put all your buds in jars and seal them up...with a hygrometer
watch the meter slowly climb
once it reaches 60% open and allow it to drop to 55% then seal again

Alright, will do. Right now I'm finishing getting them off t he branch/removing the rest of the fan leaves. Once that's done I'll jar everything. Hopefully I have enough jars. Should almost fill a 5 gallon bucket by the time i'm done...

Wisher619

Wisher619

Alright, will do. Right now I'm finishing getting them off t he branch/removing the rest of the fan leaves. Once that's done I'll jar everything. Hopefully I have enough jars. Should almost fill a 5 gallon bucket by the time i'm done...
you don't really ever have to trim to jar...of course pulling the fans off and whatnot but sugar can be left during the cure process
can be trimmed at any time

Last edited:
Papasomni

Papasomni

You are going to be taking some strong chemo. I take a targeted chemo pill called Cabometyx (cabozantinib) 60 mg. So far the side effects have been manageable but this is getting old. 18 k a month and my insurance just cut me to a 15 day prescription instead of 30. Fucking pain in the ass... My doc expects this pill to stop working and then move on to targeted immunotherapy. So much fun, sooner or later this RCC will be my demise... It's just I have no expiration date. Don't know if it will be 2 years or 20. So I just try to make the best out of every day that I can and try to stay up and positive.

Best of luck with your chemo. traditional chemo like you will be receiving has no effect on RCC. I hope and pray that you can handle it with very few side effects. You got this beat...
Thanks friend.. I hope you feel better soon

MW7945

MW7945

you don't really ever have to trim to jar...of course pulling the fans off and whatnot but sugar can be left during the cure process
can be trimmed at any time

Yeah... I figured out the culprit as to why my humidity went from low 60's to low 50's/high 40's at the end.

My humidifier is gunked up. I only run RO water in it too :/

Just cleaned it up and it runs great now... I think I also fucked up yesterday and just let the buds sit out for a bit after I did my "semi-trim". Stuff today that was in the other bucket still on the stim is still nice and soft, so hoping if I mix everything in the bucket and let it sit for a bit, and then jar everything it should be okay. Oh well. At least it doesn't smell like hay :D

incogneato

incogneato

Sorry to hear that.. I start my chemo this week. I've heard that it has a lot of unpleasant side effects.
Wishing you the best of luck brotha
Wow I feel great today. Time to get some shit done around here.

Have a great day.
Just don't overdo it. I always do that when i feel good. Then the next day i pay for it lol. Glad to heard you're feeling better tthough Stoney!

stonestacker

stonestacker

For some reason this cherry pie catches my eye every time I walk in the room.
20180509 115521
20180509 115526
20180509 115535
20180509 115618

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom