Papasomni

The lemon kush is in...
I4p94h

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
'merica man ;)
It aint just merica bro....... look around the industrial waste and toxins are all over the planet. Its just the us found slick ways to export our trash and toxins to 3rd world countries with no regulations.......... Its cheaper to dump it in someone else's back yard even if you have to ship it, compared to paying all the enviro fees here. Sad state of affairs really. :(

Wisher619

Wisher619

It aint just merica bro....... look around the industrial waste and toxins are all over the planet. Its just the us found slick ways to export our trash and toxins to 3rd world countries with no regulations.......... Its cheaper to dump it in someone else's back yard even if you have to ship it, compared to paying all the enviro fees here. Sad state of affairs really. :(
Kinda like how China imports Fluoride which is a waste from the smelting process of aluminum to Europe and the US New Zealand and Australia to put into our drinking water....kinda like that?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Damn, looks like he had a hell of a plant in video 4. Hopefully her didn't have to take the whole day off of work to do all that triming
Yeah, and talking about how he definitely needs some scissors with a spring because it was wearing his hand out. After what? One little bud?! Talking like he was teaching someone something about trimming too! With a half assed wet trim!

Compassionate you say? Why? The guy is totally thrilled about his first harvest. It's not something to write home about, but fuck it, he's happy. I can't say my first grow was much different. Every time i check on that thread I have a good laugh. I didn't have a clue about what I was doing.

What I don't understand is why the fuck would someone put so much effort into shooting videos about 3g of weed. Not that I didn't enjoy it. I had a blast but the question remains the same. WHY?
How could you hold a shitty little plant like that against a first time grower who doesn't know shit? What gets me is posting up a YouTube channel trying to get subscribers on that shit and by vid 3 and 4 he's talking like he knows his shit! lmfao!
My first grow certainly wasn't some big prize but, if any of it looked that bad I don't know if I would've kept going! I'm too self-conscious. :cry: I'm sure yours looked better too bro, at least if you had ANY equipment to work with at all. I only had a 90 watt UFO LED for my first couple grows, it handled growing out a couple at a time no problem, just didn't get much size on the buds but, the plants got to a decent size and the buds were respectable enough given my novice status. Haha

Couldn't tell you what day I'm on but we're gettin there :D
Looks nice bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom