• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Check this out:
Dome vs Cloner
Thanks for playing Cloner
Well, that just helped me make a decision. I put my Turbo Klone up a little while back and recently put a few cuts through the old dome with Rapid Rooters and a heat mat under it and I've been second guessing myself, thinking I should dig the TK back out but, now I think I'll give this a second chance.
I've really never done cloning without the cloner so, this method is still new to me. I lost a handful and I don't want that to happen with any of these cuts I've got now, wondering if there are any tricks that I've missed with this method.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Well, that just helped me make a decision. I put my Turbo Klone up a little while back and recently put a few cuts through the old dome with Rapid Rooters and a heat mat under it and I've been second guessing myself, thinking I should dig the TK back out but, now I think I'll give this a second chance.
I've really never done cloning without the cloner so, this method is still new to me. I lost a handful and I don't want that to happen with any of these cuts I've got now, wondering if there are any tricks that I've missed with this method.
Those last few were cuts from a seed run, I'd be seriously bummed if I lost any of the clones I've been given.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I soak the rooters in 50% diluted grow nutes
clone gel on the tip and stick them in
then I pour the notes in the tray about 1" from the top
put the dome on and turn on the mat
by the time the notes have depleted you should have roots....for me about 5-7 days it takes

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I soak the rooters in 50% diluted grow nutes
clone gel on the tip and stick them in
then I pour the notes in the tray about 1" from the top
put the dome on and turn on the mat
by the time the notes have depleted you should have roots....for me about 5-7 days it takes
Ok, that's the only thing I wasn't doing is using nutes, I'll give that a try and see how it goes.

Broken

Broken

Thought I may have been seeing some slight improvements for a bit, then I started slipping a little on the things I would eat and started going back the other way again, which is leading me to believe that the change in my diet was responsible for the improvement, not the treatment. I'm trying to get my diet back in line again and I've already been thinking about trying to get my doctor to put me on a prescription for the Lyme antibiotic after seeing a bunch of stuff saying that ms is Lyme. Not to mention, it seems like every time I see some shit about someone with ppms it's always a lot different than mine, I've been thinking more and more than I was misdiagnosed and I actually do have Lyme, and not the ms version of it, or whatever. Haha
Hope the wife continues to see improvement man.
Lyme ain't no Joke neither is Rocky mountain Fever. I have tested positive once for Lyme and twice for RMSF. I currently have about 20 ticks itching the shit out of me.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

We had a nice Mother's Day cookout today, the boys were all here, and most of the grandchildren.
It was a beautiful day here, actually kinda hot if you were right in the sun, knew it would get here sooner or later! I actually set my feet on the grass for a few minutes in the front yard, felt nice.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yeah, congrats on the potm win @G gnome !
Anybody know what's up with the gnome? He hasn't been around for a bit, I sent him a text yesterday asking him if all was well and I still haven't heard anything back from him, not that that really means anything but, I do hope all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom