Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Going through my little collection of seeds and I have more than I thought though. 16 strains + freebies. Only been at this for a year so it's probably a small collection compared to you guys
I'm sitting on roughly 100, there lots of guys with a hell of a lot more than that though. It's maddening for me having so many because I want to get to so many of them and have so little space to grow in.
It's even tougher now with all the clones I'm getting again, makes it real tough to make space for popping seeds.

Im godd fellas....just been busy is all...sorry i didnt text u back, pops....i got ur text and i was already sleepin....meant to text ya and got sidetracked
It's all good brother, just checking in to make sure you were alright.

This is on my weiner
That bitch is jacked up! Someone gave her a brutal beating!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I'm sitting on roughly 100, there lots of guys with a hell of a lot more than that though. It's maddening for me having so many because I want to get to so many of them and have so little space to grow in.
It's even tougher now with all the clones I'm getting again, makes it real tough to make space for popping seeds.

It's all good brother, just checking in to make sure you were alright.

That bitch is jacked up! Someone gave her a brutal beating!
She’s been thru the ringer. Hahah.

MW7945

MW7945

Yeah I hear ya... I have two tents and realistically one is just for veg/drying. Veg tent is currently sitting empty right now debating if I start a summer grow or take a break since I have more than enough to last me a while, especially with my ninja fruit/cthulhu getting towards finishing.

I'm sure some day I'll have quite the collection. But 5 years from now there's gonna be so many damn strains it's gonna be impossible to know the difference between this and that.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Basically the same setup... i have a 3x3 and 4x4. My grow right now I'm not going for yield, purely personal grow/seeds. Only using my COB light for this one.
I really wish I had a 3x3 instead of the 2x4, I've thought about it many times actually and have looked for them on Amazon in the past. Doesn't seem like there's many of them that size, there was one I was checking out but, never pulled the trigger on it when I could have.

bicky studs

bicky studs

I should probably be a little more compassionate but, fuck me I found some funny shit. Saw this dude on another forum who had a link in his sig line among some stuff that made my eyebrows lift, and I had to check it out.
He starts off innocently ignorant enough but, by the time you get to the third and fourth video is where the real hilarity begins, it's really just one of the first things he says in the third video that gets me. You have to watch the first one though, at least long enough to have a good look at his plant and then you'll get it. :cry: Real quick videos really, worth checking out if you're looking for a good laugh. I don't get how some of these people decide to start putting this kinda shit on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62

Yeah, I'm a dick. :ninja:
hard to watch man

MW7945

MW7945

I really wish I had a 3x3 instead of the 2x4, I've thought about it many times actually and have looked for them on Amazon in the past. Doesn't seem like there's many of them that size, there was one I was checking out but, never pulled the trigger on it when I could have.

They're all over Amazon and eBay now. I started off with a 3x3 for my first grow and got the 4x4 with better lighting by the 2nd. And then more lighting for the 3rd... 4th I've been pretty good about not spending :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom