Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

They're all over Amazon and eBay now. I started off with a 3x3 for my first grow and got the 4x4 with better lighting by the 2nd. And then more lighting for the 3rd... 4th I've been pretty good about not spending :)
Originally, I was growing full cycle is the closet of my current grow room, then I bought a 32"x32" tent to flower in and vegged in the closet, then upgraded to the 4x4, and gave the other one to my oldest son, eventually got the 2x4 to veg in and started using the closet for cloning and storage. Now I've actually created a small spot for cloning outside of the closet so I can dry my stuff in there without worrying about having to do both at once, which is a bitch.

Forgot I snagged this pic last night of some cthulhu
Sweet!

Wisher619

Wisher619

Originally, I was growing full cycle is the closet of my current grow room, then I bought a 32"x32" tent to flower in and vegged in the closet, then upgraded to the 4x4, and gave the other one to my oldest son, eventually got the 2x4 to veg in and started using the closet for cloning and storage. Now I've actually created a small spot for cloning outside of the closet so I can dry my stuff in there without worrying about having to do both at once, which is a bitch.

Sweet!
hahahahha
isnt that how it always is
just keep expanding and expanding
at the end of the day you say to yourself
Why TF didnt I just do a complete buildout in the first place

justiceman

justiceman

Hows it going everybody :smoking:

2736d643-ea4c-49ca-a035-275f7a2377b0-jpeg.800005

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

hahahahha
isnt that how it always is
just keep expanding and expanding
at the end of the day you say to yourself
Why TF didnt I just do a complete buildout in the first place
I wish like hell I was able to expand further, all it would take is the ability to get downstairs and I'd be doing it. Actually, I could do a lot more with the room I have if I didn't have to leave room for a fucking chair to maneuver in there, same difference kinda thing, ya know? 6 of this, half dozen of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom