Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

lmao! I'm reminded of something on Amazon...

If someone asks a question about an item you've bought, Amazon will send it to you asking if you can answer it, I'm sure many of you are familiar with this. Anyway, it's always driven me nucking futs to see people answering, "sorry, don't know"! Like, if you don't fucking know, why are you answering?!?! They asked if you could help this customer, how is that helping?!?!
lmfao :cry:

MW7945

MW7945

lmao! I'm reminded of something on Amazon...

If someone asks a question about an item you've bought, Amazon will send it to you asking if you can answer it, I'm sure many of you are familiar with this. Anyway, it's always driven me nucking futs to see people answering, "sorry, don't know"! Like, if you don't fucking know, why are you answering?!?! They asked if you could help this customer, how is that helping?!?!
lmfao :cry:

I see that shit alllll the time. Between that and some of the reviews people leave... I can't even.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Cheese - afghan pheno. Fruity and minty on the nose with some pine in the background. Really chilling daytime smoke. Not too hard on the head or the body. Comes in slow and lasts for 3-4 hours. It ain't got the punch but that's what I like about it. Relaxing and unwinding high that doesn't pull you on the couch but actually keeps you going.

20180522 195626

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom