Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

nope never run any of GG gear. But they sure sound tasty.

Looks like I'll just have to crack those 3 beans and let them get jiggy if it turns out Iget a boy and a girl then do a larger batch and open pollinate to get F3s. Should get the most variety at that point to start searching for gems if any are present.

Sounds like another project that's gonna get limited by time and space.

Time to rent a warehouse hahaha

2toughtony

2toughtony

Looks like I'll just have to crack those 3 beans and let them get jiggy if it turns out Iget a boy and a girl then do a larger batch and open pollinate to get F3s. Should get the most variety at that point to start searching for gems if any are present.

Ill take some lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Sdubb is the one you love so much?
Yeah, that one was pretty popular here, the wife really liked it too. I shouldn't have freaked out so much with my first round of mites and just dumped everything, should've at least held on to that one and treated it, just so much easier that way and, unfortunately, easiest usually wins out with me.
I was telling gnome recently about seeing the thing saying that everything you do is 5x harder for someone with ms, rings true for me, maybe even worse at this stage.

Wait till I make some
But we want them now... :crying2:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Guess which buds are older? lmao!
20180730 223604 1

bicky studs

bicky studs

i thought u find more variables first X...?
isnt that where the tards are hiding?

bicky studs

bicky studs

im stoaked as, havent mowed the lawns once this year. hippy grass:D having the dog running round n shit keeps it short enough not to get annoying. once he starts liftin his leg it should keep around the trees tidy too:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom