Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I must be doin something right! Never seen roots do this! 10 days since switch to 12/12!
Look at the fans!
I received my medical card for my chronic pain. In my state it doesn't allow for any smoking of said marijuana.
Only edibles, topicals, and e liquid. Wow what a scam! Oh well at least I dont have to buy fake pee anymore!!
I burn with my brothers, at work, and they function. They dont have chronic pain. They just wanna smoke bud. Shiiiiittttttt

The point I'm making is that each state is so fucking corrupt and money hungry.
I guess we will see hiw goos medicinal really is

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I must be doin something right! Never seen roots do this! 10 days since switch to 12/12!
Look at the fans!
I received my medical card for my chronic pain. In my state it doesn't allow for any smoking of said marijuana.
Only edibles, topicals, and e liquid. Wow what a scam! Oh well at least I dont have to buy fake pee anymore!!
I burn with my brothers, at work, and they function. They dont have chronic pain. They just wanna smoke bud. Shiiiiittttttt

The point I'm making is that each state is so fucking corrupt and money hungry.
I guess we will see hiw goos medicinal really is

Just got my card last month in my state. It’s been hit or miss, I’ve had some smell like hay and instant headache. But I recently found a strain there with 25% THC. I’ve always thought CBD was the way to go for chronic pain. I have RA that’s pretty severe so pain is high and 24/7. I say this because since having the 25% THC holy shit. Smoked half a bone before work this week and sat in f’n meetings all day and felt no pain all day. Now I’m looking to run a strain with both high THC and CBD. Might be able to get off the toxic pharma drugs. Hopeful.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Just got my card last month in my state. It’s been hit or miss, I’ve had some smell like hay and instant headache. But I recently found a strain there with 25% THC. I’ve always thought CBD was the way to go for chronic pain. I have RA that’s pretty severe so pain is high and 24/7. I say this because since having the 25% THC holy shit. Smoked half a bone before work this week and sat in f’n meetings all day and felt no pain all day. Now I’m looking to run a strain with both high THC and CBD. Might be able to get off the toxic pharma drugs. Hopeful.
Right on bro. I hope you find the strain that works for you the best.
I would say don’t put too much stock into thc % as some strains can be lower but really get you stoned or take pain away and some can be upward of 30% and not do it for ya. It’s all personal. It is however a good starting point if you have nothing else to go off by the thc% the dispo gives you.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Right on bro. I hope you find the strain that works for you the best.
I would say don’t put too much stock into thc % as some strains can be lower but really get you stoned or take pain away and some can be upward of 30% and not do it for ya. It’s all personal. It is however a good starting point if you have nothing else to go off by the thc% the dispo gives you.

Really!! Interesting. Thanks for the tip. More field research needed. :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom