Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

20181031 122609

Blueberry cookies

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

A lot of you know about how difficult the trimming has been getting for me, and in all this time it's been since my last harvest things have only gotten worse. With stuff finally flowering again I've started worrying a bit about how I'm gonna get through it, I know my hands won't be able to get it done, so I decided fuck it, I'm just gonna reach out and see if someone would be willing to help and I sent a dm to Trimbag on IG and explained my situation and he asked me to contact their manager.

I ended getting in contact with him by email and again, explained my situation and told him that I would talk about it on IG and the forums I'm on to get them a little advertising out of it and he was all about helping me out, they have one sent out to me, got the tracking number today. I've been super happy ever since he told me they were gonna hook me up, having something like that can change the way I grow and harvest, I don't have to be quite so concerned about staggering things so I don't have more than one plant to trim on any one day.

I'm stoked, from what I've seen it looks like they work pretty well. I'll obviously have to trim off the larger fans first but, that's not a big deal. I can't wait to try it out and see for myself, I'll be posting about it, gonna be starting a thread.

Toaster79

Toaster79

A lot of you know about how difficult the trimming has been getting for me, and in all this time it's been since my last harvest things have only gotten worse. With stuff finally flowering again I've started worrying a bit about how I'm gonna get through it, I know my hands won't be able to get it done, so I decided fuck it, I'm just gonna reach out and see if someone would be willing to help and I sent a dm to Trimbag on IG and explained my situation and he asked me to contact their manager.

I ended getting in contact with him by email and again, explained my situation and told him that I would talk about it on IG and the forums I'm on to get them a little advertising out of it and he was all about helping me out, they have one sent out to me, got the tracking number today. I've been super happy ever since he told me they were gonna hook me up, having something like that can change the way I grow and harvest, I don't have to be quite so concerned about staggering things so I don't have more than one plant to trim on any one day.

I'm stoked, from what I've seen it looks like they work pretty well. I'll obviously have to trim off the larger fans first but, that's not a big deal. I can't wait to try it out and see for myself, I'll be posting about it, gonna be starting a thread.

Nice to hear there are still some stand up folks out there.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

That’s really cool of them. Ive seem them things before on IG, I can’t wait to hear how that works out for you !!

stonestacker

stonestacker

I haven't been getting notifications for this thread. I just thought everyone was busy with outdoor harvest.

Idk man....ultrabrite is a very decent yielder. Maybe u shud start going in ur groom every day!!!

First off fuck off G. You know the truth hurts...
No I really need to get back on my game. Pluss a split would really solve most of my growing problems. ( and a co2 burner) lol.

And just what has happened to @Thejoeybrown ? I sent you a pm over a week ago.

G gnome

G gnome

I haven't been getting notifications for this thread. I just thought everyone was busy with outdoor harvest.

First off fuck off G. You know the truth hurts...
No I really need to get back on my game. Pluss a split would really solve most of my growing problems. ( and a co2 burner) lol.

And just what has happened to @Thejoeybrown ? I sent you a pm over a week ago.
Joey has been working like a madman.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

I got one yesterday, I think you’ll like it. Are they gona send you the filters also?

G gnome

G gnome

I wudda contacted trimpal first!!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I got one yesterday, I think you’ll like it. Are they gona send you the filters also?
I have no idea, didn't even realize that they used filters.

I wudda contacted trimpal first!!
As if they would've just given me one of those, if I had any money to spend I wouldn't have been asking for help, so I'm pretty sure a trimpal was out of the question from the beginning. I never produce enough to use one of them anyway.

If my choice is to use a Trimbag or not have my weed trimmed, I have a feeling I'll be using the bag.

G gnome

G gnome

I have no idea, didn't even realize that they used filters.

As if they would've just given me one of those, if I had any money to spend I wouldn't have been asking for help, so I'm pretty sure a trimpal was out of the question from the beginning. I never produce enough to use one of them anyway.

If my choice is to use a Trimbag or not have my weed trimmed, I have a feeling I'll be using the bag.
Its worth a shot, right?

gwheels

gwheels

I was getting ready to sell my 4 x 4 complete tent and my fiance said well how do you know the next house wont have room for 2 of those or something. You should keep all of that so you are ready for anything.

What....I think I might have had a tear.

:)

Seeds drop today. I used the random generator for best 5 of 7 and it is 2 king tuts going in autopots in a 5 square foot scrog.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I was getting ready to sell my 4 x 4 complete tent and my fiance said well how do you know the next house wont have room for 2 of those or something. You should keep all of that so you are ready for anything.

What....I think I might have had a tear.

:)

Seeds drop today. I used the random generator for best 5 of 7 and it is 2 king tuts going in autopots in a 5 square foot scrog.

Good woman there man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom