Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
reddwarf

reddwarf

I have had quite a reckless , full throttle, no fcks given attitude for a couole years after m0 re awp0y mother lost her long battle with cancer. I hurt the ones I love the most.
I did real drugs and was dishonest. Long story short , she doesnt know how much hurt this plant has saves me from daily. Be it mental or physical pain.
I wake up @ 5 and sit in my room and water and smoke and chill for an hour to get my head right before work. Sometimes I blast music and jam out, but usually I just chill and look at them , trim , research.
Its all about the control and privacy of the indoor grow. But most of all for me its about having something to nurture and care for. She doesnt see it from a hobbyist stand point.
This room isnt ideal as far as smell and noise and location. But I havent bought medicine in months.
Its a sore subject at the moment. As long as I have medicine to get me by for a while I'm pulling the plug on Jan 1 .
Our first baby is due Jan 2nd. So I'm gonna have my hands full. In a good way.
-Ty
I whole heartedly wish you the best my friend.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

jsd - the g gnome phenom
img_20181026_173757700-jpg.838220

strawberry sour larry - the Joey Lawrence cut
img_20181026_173819005-jpg.838221

rogan - the faux cut lol
img_20181026_173845775-jpg.838222
the rogan cut as in joe rogan?its good to see u about @motherlode as iv not seen u about in a while

reddwarf

reddwarf

Get him on cbd. 11 is respectable age for a lab. Mine was always outside except in winter when temps got below 14°F. But in last winter he would walk on thin ice, literally. So the ice broke and he spent more than an hour in the ice cold water hanging on the edge. We got him warn afterwards and did all there was to be done, but he didn't live to see the next winter. My first dog died at the age of 9. She was the smartest girl I ever met.
Them dogs will still your heart like nothing else.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I don't believe that for a New York second!
Bone up on your history man, all religion began with the worship of the sun and stars and only grew from there but, it's all interlinked. Throughout history whenever a region was conquered they would include elements of the local religion/beliefs into the new dogma to make the transition easier on the population. There are elements of many different belief systems in Christianity going back to the days of worshiping the sun and stars.
I grew up going to Sunday school, Bible school and church but, the more knowledge you're able to gain about these things the harder it is to still believe in some things. One hard pill to swallow for me is that if it's the truth and the way then why would you be willing to make all sorts of concessions and changes to it? Because it's not, it's simply a system of control. At least, that's the only conclusion I can draw, but we shouldn't be getting into all this on here anyway I guess, leads to division and anger, let's just be a bunch of pot heads and burn another. :p

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Bone up on your history man, all religion began with the worship of the sun and stars and only grew from there but, it's all interlinked. Throughout history whenever a region was conquered they would include elements of the local religion/beliefs into the new dogma to make the transition easier on the population. There are elements of many different belief systems in Christianity going back to the days of worshiping the sun and stars.
I grew up going to Sunday school, Bible school and church but, the more knowledge you're able to gain about these things the harder it is to still believe in some things. One hard pill to swallow for me is that if it's the truth and the way then why would you be willing to make all sorts of concessions and changes to it? Because it's not, it's simply a system of control. At least, that's the only conclusion I can draw, but we shouldn't be getting into all this on here anyway I guess, leads to division and anger, let's just be a bunch of pot heads and burn another. :p

Couldn’t have said it any better. I too never missed a Sunday school as a kid and never missed church until I went to college.
The more I learned the more questions I had.

G gnome

G gnome

Well I made a suggestion thread and the boss looked it over.only thing he went with was 100 post count because 3 months back I caught someone cheating.2 names entered and the only thing those names ever did was like pics in photo of the month and both names voted for the same person.i will talk to logic again and maybe we mods can all get on a thread and come up with solutions to the issues.
I'm all ears

Threads open for discussion.
Any grievenaces or disgruntled chatters please speak now.

I agree, people need to stop harassing you in your personal threads and keep their complaints where it's appropriate. But in all fairness, you did break the rules. It doesn't matter why or how small. A person in your position is expected to have absolute integrity. You broke people's trust and damaged your integrity and that's not something that you can easily repair.

Give it time man. It'll be yesterdays news soon enough.
Well sed, pops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom