Please assist me? Ugh

• Thread starter ThatCrazyStonerChick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Hope you feel better. Hope
You don’t have the Rona. I hope it’s not the start of rot. How’s the humidity been? I also see signs of tip burn which indicates a little heavy on the nutrients. This is just a thought and not an answer.
BurnZ
I
Hope you feel better. Hope
You don’t have the Rona. I hope it’s not the start of rot. How’s the humidity been? I also see signs of tip burn which indicates a little heavy on the nutrients. This is just a thought and not an answer.
BurnZ
I literally looked at that exact same picture and web site asking with countless others. The humidity has been a struggle. Right now z I'm able to keep it at 61% max. Yes, I know that's too high. But.... enough to cause rot? Can't be nute burn. The poor things have been neglected like a mofo since I've been sick. No, it's not the rona lol. It's a bacterial infection that is spreading to the whole left side of my head.
There were some bottom leaves that also turned yellow and fell off. I can't find those dark splotches anywhere. Not that look like that. Every time I Google, I end up nowhere.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
No. I don’t think that’s too high, however without adequate airflow it can definitely be a problem. My humidity spiked to 70% last grow with no issues but had adequate airflow and never let it hit dew point. Have you seen condensation anywhere? Maybe they are hangry and need some food. Hope you get to the bottom on this.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Very little. Still hurts like a beeeeeach and I'm tired all the time. My potted outdoor plants are suffering for it too.
You're kidding?! Did you dm me? You are awesome! Way better than $10 a pop.
I messaged you AND now I have the full strains list :)

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

No. I don’t think that’s too high, however without adequate airflow it can definitely be a problem. My humidity spiked to 70% last grow with no issues but had adequate airflow and never let it hit dew point. Have you seen condensation anywhere? Maybe they are hangry and need some food. Hope you get to the bottom on this.
No, no condensation. I'm running a 6" fan on high and it's a 2x4 tent. I have the bottom vents open on both sides to get cross ventilation and a small fan inside as well. I can't get the humidity lower than the environment outside the tent, and that is it. It's been a challenge.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

How do you guys trim sugar leaves?? I seem to get a lot of them and it's hard to get them out without manhandling the buds and ripping them apart.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

How do you guys trim sugar leaves?? I seem to get a lot of them and it's hard to get them out without manhandling the buds and ripping them apart.
I use some little trimmers by Fiskers from Walmart. I also have half a dozen other trimmers. I just give the bud a light bend to open up the area slightly without breaking the bud, just slide in from the side and then slide blades down to the base or close as you can and snip. Don't trim upward into the leaf from below it or you'll find you clip your nugs more trying to get close... light Bend, in from side, slide down, clip.

TheKushie

TheKushie

This is my first grow and I am messing it up pretty good. I've made almost every mistake you can think of so far. Read on man. It's bad.

My seeds germinated fine. I transplanted them into a soil that I mixed myself with organic potting soil from home depot, pearlite, and peat. First I didn't have the lights low enough and they stretched. Moved to a few inches away from the 900w LED. Made the classic rookie mistake of overwatering. Got fungus gnats. Got rid of them using food grade Diatomaceous earth. Repotted them deeper to encourage more root growth and let medium dry out a bit. Temp is 77 with the use of a heater and RH is 60%. Running a box fan on low and a programmable humidifier. They are in a grow room that I created, which has no exhaust/ ventilation until this weekend. I'm trying to PH my water to 5.5, but it ends up at about 5.7.

My questions are: The bottom leaves are yellowing and I have very slow growth. What caused it and can I fix it? Seeds are expensive and I can't afford this chit. If it's the soil (I don't have a soil PH tester), can I change it out or is it too late for that? I'm not going to stress them out more than I have and I need to save them. I'm truly medical and can't afford to buy at the dispensary any more.
The pic I'm attaching is from a plant germ'd on 1/15, planted on 1/17. Today is 1/29. This is the only plant that is yellowing, but they all have stunted growth. Please tell me they are salvageable.

You should find a local grower in your surrounding area to help you set up your grow and out you on a schedule for feed/watering. You're running into lots of problems now which means the problems will be worst if plants in later stage of growth. Go to a grow store and pick their brains or maybe this will help.

sambapati

sambapati

You should find a local grower in your surrounding area to help you set up your grow and out you on a schedule for feed/watering. You're running into lots of problems now which means the problems will be worst if plants in later stage of growth. Go to a grow store and pick their brains or maybe this will help.
I have this book it is excellent. VG idea about finding a local guide who can put you right. The best of luck to you.

420trout

420trout

I found knockoffs of those fiskars at the dollar store. Work great on weed! My girl bought those fiskars....guess whos blade got a nick in them first? Dollar store for the win and bargain! She trimmed a woody stalk with hers and nicked them. Mine are fine, but I only use them for final trim on soft stuff. Bought a few pairs so I always have a clean pair at the ready.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I have a bunch of dollar store ones but the problem I have is the tips don't come all the way together tight enough to cut, so they suck for sugarleaf, usually just bends the leaf lmao terrible. I also got these weird little tweezer style ones but they are a little harder to use than I had hoped originally.. the vivosun ones are pretty good also, but fiskars def my favorite

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

This works for cleaning but it looks like just a sponge and alcohol
[/QUO
I've been looking for this but I didn't know how to search for it/ what they're called. Thank you![/QUOTE]

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

I have a bunch of dollar store ones but the problem I have is the tips don't come all the way together tight enough to cut, so they suck for sugarleaf, usually just bends the leaf lmao terrible. I also got these weird little tweezer style ones but they are a little harder to use than I had hoped originally.. the vivosun ones are pretty good also, but fiskars def my favorite
I had a 2 pack of the Fiskars micro tips and the springs broke off. I filled out the warranty claim online and they blew me off. I just tried contacting them again last week.

You're not just snipping off the excess, right? I'm trying to get it out from the base. I seem to get quite a few and don't know why or how to get it out from the base blindly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom