Please assist me? Ugh

• Thread starter ThatCrazyStonerChick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

You should find a local grower in your surrounding area to help you set up your grow and out you on a schedule for feed/watering. You're running into lots of problems now which means the problems will be worst if plants in later stage of growth. Go to a grow store and pick their brains or maybe this will help.
I was. Well, I still am, but not as bad as I was before. My set up kind of sucks. I constructed the room myself. It's not that big and the area of the house is in is hard to control. In the summer it flood and is humid, so I need a dehumidifier to keep it anywhere within range. Then that throws off heat creating a temperature problem. I could go on, but they're are quite a few issues that create these chain reactions year round. I need a lot of equipment which poses even more issues. Watering and feeding are some of the only things that aren't problems.

I'll check this book out. I checked the link and I need to download something to view it? I don't know, but I went to Amazon to see it and the hardcover was $95. Oddly enough the paperback version was listed as $890 😂. I'll go back to figure out the pdf viewer or whatever it is though. I thought I already had that on my phone.

Thanks for the info. Appreciated.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

You should find a local grower in your surrounding area to help you set up your grow and out you on a schedule for feed/watering. You're running into lots of problems now which means the problems will be worst if plants in later stage of growth. Go to a grow store and pick their brains or maybe this will help.
My state just became legal. There really aren't any local growers that aren't commercial. None that I know of anyway.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

So.... this sure looks like it's starting to flower to me. It's not a photo. Why would this have flipped??
Or, am I wrong?
As I said, I've had ZERO experience with cannabis other than smoking it before this year.

20200827 084421
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So.... this sure looks like it's starting to flower to me. It's not a photo. Why would this have flipped??
Or, am I wrong?
As I said, I've had ZERO experience with cannabis other than smoking it before this year.
So if it's not a photo then it would be an auto and that would be why it's flowering, unless I'm misunderstanding your question?

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

So if it's not a photo then it would be an auto and that would be why it's flowering, unless I'm misunderstanding your question?
Well, I bought photos. That's why I don't know why it's starting to flower. Apparently they sent autos? Can anything besides than lighting schedules cause a photo to start to flower?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well, I bought photos. That's why I don't know why it's starting to flower. Apparently they sent autos? Can anything besides than lighting schedules cause a photo to start to flower?
Not that I know of? what is your light cycle like, how many hours on and off?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Or, am I wrong?
That doesnt looked flipped to me. It looks like a collection of immature leaves, not pistils. I think you're fine... Relax... Have a toke... lol

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Or, am I wrong?

Hey girlie :) Sorry I haven't been around for a minute. Busy busy in "real" life. You've got baby leaves my dear. The flowers will start at the inner nodes first right by the stalk. You'll see two things come out on each opposing nodes that form little tear drop shapes. The a single pistel will pop out. FEM :) Once that happens, the entire plant will erupt into flowering IF you alter the light cycle to 12/12. You know I run all photos too except for this first auto experiment. Ask me about that later. They are WEIRD. But anyway if you have them in grow bags, just clean out a closet or unused bathroom that you can easily shield from light and toss them in there for 12 hours a day. Bring them out at first light, back in at sunset. If they haven't pre-fllowered, they will just express and then go for it.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Hey girlie :) Sorry I haven't been around for a minute. Busy busy in "real" life. You've got baby leaves my dear. The flowers will start at the inner nodes first right by the stalk. You'll see two things come out on each opposing nodes that form little tear drop shapes. The a single pistel will pop out. FEM :) Once that happens, the entire plant will erupt into flowering IF you alter the light cycle to 12/12. You know I run all photos too except for this first auto experiment. Ask me about that later. They are WEIRD. But anyway if you have them in grow bags, just clean out a closet or unused bathroom that you can easily shield from light and toss them in there for 12 hours a day. Bring them out at first light, back in at sunset. If they haven't pre-fllowered, they will just express and then go for it.
No, I'm sorry. I haven't had time to write you back yet. Thank you for the info. What I know is what I've learned this year. Zero prior knowledge. So, I appreciate it. I will email you as soon as I can though. I want to know how you guys are and pick your brain about those autos. Thank you!!

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Just an opinion but after seeing the whole plant I'm inclined to think it's preflowers, although it is pre flowering pretty heavy that does happen; you should know within a few more days whether it's going into flower or not but I think it's okay
I hope not. If it is, I'm screwed. Plus, if it is, I can only assume they sent autos. I guess time will tell.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

I was. Well, I still am, but not as bad as I was before. My set up kind of sucks. I constructed the room myself. It's not that big and the area of the house is in is hard to control. In the summer it flood and is humid, so I need a dehumidifier to keep it anywhere within range. Then that throws off heat creating a temperature problem. I could go on, but they're are quite a few issues that create these chain reactions year round. I need a lot of equipment which poses even more issues. Watering and feeding are some of the only things that aren't problems.

I'll check this book out. I checked the link and I need to download something to view it? I don't know, but I went to Amazon to see it and the hardcover was $95. Oddly enough the paperback version was listed as $890 😂. I'll go back to figure out the pdf viewer or whatever it is though. I thought I already had that on my phone.

Thanks for the info. Appreciated.
Check Thriftbooks.com when your pricing books! They sell used and new copies and usually they are reasonably priced!

Urbangrowthbounder

Urbangrowthbounder

Check Thriftbooks.com when your pricing books! They sell used and new copies and usually they are reasonably priced!
You don't need a book, you need to reevaluate the situation . Indoor grows through all the years of my experience are still a big pain in the ass. You're basically trying to play god, and we are not God. Simplify the situation don't complicate things and throw money at it. If you want to grow indoirs you have to be ready to commit most of your time. It can be veey frustrating, but rewarding when it comes together. Simple basic planning will put you far ahead of the end game. Right now you're trying to carch up and I wish you luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom