Please assist me? Ugh

• Thread starter ThatCrazyStonerChick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Do you really need a dehumidifier? You can always try using your home air, its conditioned ya know, and use the exhaust to pull that through your tent/space out then outside. Just can't have they're humidity circulating, as long as you can vent to outdoors growing in a conditioned house shouldn't be too bad.?

and look online for some lights, HPS Single Ended is like dirt cheap now and consistent, even the DE tech. Lots of marketing on lights be careful.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Do you really need a dehumidifier? You can always try using your home air, its conditioned ya know, and use the exhaust to pull that through your tent/space out then outside. Just can't have they're humidity circulating, as long as you can vent to outdoors growing in a conditioned house shouldn't be too bad.?

and look online for some lights, HPS Single Ended is like dirt cheap now and consistent, even the DE tech. Lots of marketing on lights be careful.
My room set up is in an unfinished basement. I need humidity control. In the winter it's dry and in the summer parts of it floods.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Being honest really, show me a deficiency in your plants? Keeping them healthy is priority #1. Training and other comes with time and what works for YOUR environment. You never stop learning in this sport!!!
Pruning and training are so much harder than I ever thought it'd be. You're so kind though. I know they suck. But, I have learned a lot of "what not to do's".

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

My room set up is in an unfinished basement. I need humidity control. In the winter it's dry and in the summer parts of it floods.
Hey I get it, I grow in a dirt floor basement that is muddy and dank right now in spring, and will be 20% humidity in summer. Some flexi duct and a booster fan from the house into the tent push in the cheap conditioned air of the building, instead of the air down there. Tents as consistent as the house. Depending on time of year you can duct your filtered exhaust back into the house for heat, or just into basement area, or all the way out if its really hot out.

Just idea, Im cheap. Guess it won't work if your homes not air conditioned, or you can't get a duct through to the inside. I have it set up over a few seasons with some Ys and flaps for options to use cold outside air at night. Always surprised what I can get away with compared to the 7 ton ac and humidifier I used to run 24/7.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Hey I get it, I grow in a dirt floor basement that is muddy and dank right now in spring, and will be 20% humidity in summer. Some flexi duct and a booster fan from the house into the tent push in the cheap conditioned air of the building, instead of the air down there. Tents as consistent as the house. Depending on time of year you can duct your filtered exhaust back into the house for heat, or just into basement area, or all the way out if its really hot out.

Just idea, Im cheap. Guess it won't work if your homes not air conditioned, or you can't get a duct through to the inside. I have it set up over a few seasons with some Ys and flaps for options to use cold outside air at night. Always surprised what I can get away with compared to the 7 ton ac and humidifier I used to run 24/7.
I can't keep anything in there regulated right now. I can't exhaust to outside. I'll have to go down later and check to see if an inlet is possible.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Has anybody ever seen this? 2 tap roots came off of the same seed and this happened. It is *not* another seed or anything that was mixed in with the soil. I should've taken a pic, but it's too late now.

20200505 114715
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Has anybody ever seen this? 2 tap roots came off of the same seed and this happened. It is *not* another seed or anything that was mixed in with the soil. I should've taken a pic, but it's too late now.
mmmm, odd?
your sure it’s a marijuana plant?
you might have something very special.
no i haven’t seen that, maybe somebody has.
what kind?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
mmmm, odd?
your sure it’s a marijuana plant?
you might have something very special.
no i haven’t seen that, maybe somebody has.
what kind?
apparently it does happen,
congratulations your a new mother of twins, i hear you will have to separate them.

Brativa

Brativa

I've been doing this shit.on and off mainly on for 6 years and I still fuck up itll make you a hell of a grower/knowledgeable fucker in the end. I've learned your soil can be hella hot for seedlings especially I usually use coco nothing but distilled for seedlings the seeds have enough to carry them through the first 2 weeks minimum of life on their own it's all built in to the seed. I do alot from seed and pheno hunt myself.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yup, seen it here, might be a special plant take good care of it, and let us know how it does! :) good luck

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Yup, seen it here, might be a special plant take good care of it, and let us know how it does! :) good luck

Thank you for the link. Before I put it in soil, I untangled them but kept the roots together. If they need to be separated, I'm filming the whole thing.

Reactions: Ina
ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

I've been doing this shit.on and off mainly on for 6 years and I still fuck up itll make you a hell of a grower/knowledgeable fucker in the end. I've learned your soil can be hella hot for seedlings especially I usually use coco nothing but distilled for seedlings the seeds have enough to carry them through the first 2 weeks minimum of life on their own it's all built in to the seed. I do alot from seed and pheno hunt myself.
I'm really interested in finding authentic landrace strains.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm really interested in finding authentic landrace strains.
Landrace strains are getting harder and harder to find. They are typically not nearly as strong as the stuff being offered today, and they often grow very tall. Most landrace strains were for outdoors growing since they aren't well suited for indoor growth. Commercial swag is probably your best chance for getting a landrace strain... anyone selling landrace strains now are usually selling a hybrid of a landrace... not everyone but most seeds that you buy aren't pure landrace, even if advertised as such. Everyone wants hard nuggs and bushy plants that grow in a tent, so most of the original strains are overlooked.

Top Bottom