Please Can Someone Tell Me How This Plant Is Looking And Any Advice Would Be Appreciated.

• Thread starter Bruno420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pegleg

Pegleg

What are you feeding it with? Looks a bit pale but healthy enough.

B

Bruno420

Just feeding it with normal plant food from a nursery up the road. I did do a ph test and it was too high so I've treated the water.

I haven't given it a nitro shot. Unfortunately I don't even know how to do that, so if you could explain it would be great bro.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Did you give her a shot of nitrogen yet?
The the NPK on the bottle first number is nitrogen. Something like fish fertilizer or kelp meal would have high nitrogen. Takes a little while for organic fertilizers to work don't want to overdo it. You could always use hydroponic solution Works quickly.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Just feeding it with normal plant food from a nursery up the road. I did do a ph test and it was too high so I've treated the water.

I haven't given it a nitro shot. Unfortunately I don't even know how to do that, so if you could explain it would be great bro.
Or use a little bit of ironite

L

Loudsmoke

Thanks man im from kentucky so i have to try to be discreet about it but love watching them grow only my second grow but this is alrealfy looking better than last years

L

Loudsmoke

I was goin to top but last year i had a problem when i topped

L

Loudsmoke

It stunted its growth for like 2 weeks had to flush it out for it to start growing agian

Top Bottom