Please Help A Brother Out

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

1vcL ZBVvX0bR5wwZ7Yp3lyA bFXzBwFDoQ
This is a recent auto grow under the t5. Dinafem critical Jack.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thanks oops. She's just been the most sensitive auto I've grown. I've got a few weeks to go at 90 and my buddy growing the same strain basically same set up just cut his down at 85 days. Franky finished in 80. But hey she stinks and looks like she's gonna produce

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

View attachment 568747 View attachment 568749 View attachment 568751 Also my buddy had a mag overdose. Dwc basically exact same grow set up as I'm running, autoflowering. He left floranova and a few of gh additives. For AN 3part ph perfect. He's just now at full strength an about 1k ppm. Any thoughts?

So potentially mag overdose could look like shriving on the new growth?
In the pic below it my just be my humidity being to low that causes the tacoing. (although I've read taco can be mag fed.)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
So potentially mag overdose could look like shriving on the new growth?
In the pic below it my just be my humidity being to low that causes the tacoing. (although I've read taco can be mag fed.)

All your other leaves look great.
This may just be new growth tips still forming.
I've noticed they can look odd until fully formed

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Sorry pic didn't upload earlier.
It's crazy how many different thing you might hear and read.

I agree there is a world of information in here coming from all different directions.

Sometimes it is difficult to figure out what is what.
Just take it day By day & experience what each plant shows you. After a while some things you see will be automatically identified by your experience & gathered knowledge.

Right now I'm also in the information absorption
stage along with gathering experience.

So by no means am I an expert.
Just thought I'd lend an opinion.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea I don't get too stressed out long as she's still growing. But it is nice to have a baby cruise along and finish early with great results. There's so much info out there... Half of it bs and people just regurgitating what they've heard. I've broke so many "rules" and ended up with great results. It's all about just doing it and find out wh works for you. That baby looks super healthy not sure about the new growth tho. I'm jot to experienced in dirt or defencies, I really only try to speak on what I know and have personally experienced.

m8ty

m8ty

Jay I notice the ppm you noted is low is that cause it's an auto?

I was running at five and six hundred ppm and notice deficiencies using Hempy technique in perlite and vermiculite, once I up the ppm to 800 her deficiency stopped.

IMG 20150816 043358 zps97gjzhcp
IMG 20150816 043339 zpsk65z4onb
IMG 20150816 043527 zpsivnzjbjj
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Jay I notice the ppm you noted is low is that cause it's an auto?

I was running at five and six hundred ppm and notice deficiencies using Hempy technique in perlite and vermiculite, once I up the ppm to 800 her deficiency stopped.
Yea with autos and dwc the ppm stays a lil lower than photos. And this one has been extremely sensitive. Currently she's around 800ppm and drop slightly as the water level drops.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

If that's a auto,she will not recover for you..
If she does it will highly restrict your outcome. I would scrap it and start over..
Autos do not handle stress well.
STR8
Lol, thanks for the input homie. Jk jk. She was so bushy I couldn't take it any more and thinned it out a lil bit. Hate to stress her any more but had to.

Z

Zen Garden

Well following your advice and just to I've trimmed and trained some more. This is the last time tho.View attachment 577538View attachment 577539
Just saw this. I've been battling aphids. Finally defeated them. Anyhow, I would have taken the lower 3rd from her and cleaned out all the inner branches (branches growing inside the plant off the main stalk). I would have done this before end of week 3 flower. The leafs are still showing signs of something. Everything seems dialed ph and nute wise, so I think it's some kind of bug. I've never grown an auto, so I don't know how they take to stress, but every plant I've ever grown (and I've grown a lot of different genetics) produces bigger top buds when all the lower and inner branches are trimmed off. The plants stay healthier too ;) you have a lot of bud sites there, so in theory the plants energy is having to go a lot of places. I hope it works for you, but my guess is that there will be a LOT of popcorn bud.

Top Bottom