Please Help A Brother Out

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aeilla

Aeilla

Thanks for the input. I'm gonna start another seed today but I'm not gonna kill this one off. She won't take up too much room.
Honestly I've worked with a lot of autos, and even the deformed girls turn put big and bushy like all the rest. She will look a little funny for a few weeks, then she will perk up and produce very good, smooth tasting buds. I would recommend some seeweed or kelp. It can never hurt to add it to any plant, and it can only help with anything the deformed plant may be lacking.

What soil do you use? And nutes?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Honestly I've worked with a lot of autos, and even the deformed girls turn put big and bushy like all the rest. She will look a little funny for a few weeks, then she will perk up and produce very good, smooth tasting buds. I would recommend some seeweed or kelp. It can never hurt to add it to any plant, and it can only help with anything the deformed plant may be lacking.

What soil do you use? And nutes?
I'm in 5gal dwc rockwool and clay bebbles. AN Nutes.

Ran outta bud lol. I'll be damned if I pay for it. Cookie took a lil loss lol. She's gonna get flushed in the next week or two any way. She's clogging up the works. Got better genetics ready to take her spot. I know shes still a ugly lil chick but oh well. Shes already serving her purpose. Quick dried a few gs.
IMAG0044
IMAG0045

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Awesome!
It'll be interesting to know what she tastes like! My GSC has such a weird taste, to say the least...! And it's not burning that well, yet it's dry as a rock...
Oh and by the way, I did some research and it turns out that FastBuds might have lied about the GSC's genetics. They claim that they took both the Platinum and Forum cut and bred them with some unknown auto. This is BS. This GSC we have is not a 'true' GSC - it is in fact a West Coast OG x Durban Poison. West Coast OG is FastBuds' auto version of OG Kush. I'm sorry but to me, West Coast OG x Durban Poison IS NOT GSC.
Now I understand why this strain is so unstable and so many turn out to have genetics mutations...
Anyways, hope the smoke turns out great for ya brother!
Peace,

N

nudger39

Awesome!
It'll be interesting to know what she tastes like! My GSC has such a weird taste, to say the least...! And it's not burning that well, yet it's dry as a rock...
Oh and by the way, I did some research and it turns out that FastBuds might have lied about the GSC's genetics. They claim that they took both the Platinum and Forum cut and bred them with some unknown auto. This is BS. This GSC we have is not a 'true' GSC - it is in fact a West Coast OG x Durban Poison. West Coast OG is FastBuds' auto version of OG Kush. I'm sorry but to me, West Coast OG x Durban Poison IS NOT GSC.
Now I understand why this strain is so unstable and so many turn out to have genetics mutations...
Peace,
Hey Frankie, its nudger from the other forum we are on, is this true about the genetics bud? I did think this version was a bit to good in the yield department to be a proper representation of the Photoperiod equivalents, we all know gsc is not known for the yield, and to get an auto version that yields more does not add up, im growing one myself at the mo and did wonder about the true genetics, bit poor of FastBuds to do this. Their Green crack is top bud but also is full of mutants. Nudge

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Awesome!
Peace,
Thanks for that info. It is like a weird og... I use bud candy so it's got a sweet taste too... Nothing like a gsc or cpk I've ever had... But it does smoke good, especially for a quick dry

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hey Frankie, its nudger from the other forum we are on, is this true about the genetics bud? I did think this version was a bit to good in the yield department to be a proper representation of the Photoperiod equivalents, we all know gsc is not known for the yield, and to get an auto version that yields more does not add up, im growing one myself at the mo and did wonder about the true genetics, bit poor of FastBuds to do this. Their Green crack is top bud but also is full of mutants. Nudge
This is the worst genitics I've ever had... This is the first of 3 seeds I bought. This one mutated out but atleast grew... The other two germinated and then stalled out. They got their first set of leaves and fkn stopped! I've never lost plants that way. They either germinate or they don't. But these just stopped. 2seeds in a row. I've grown 40+ autos and never uaf these issues. It pisses me off that I got ripped off, but at least I know why they didn't make it. Im gonna burn them on a review as soon as I get the chance. A friend of mine ordered 3 also and his first two made it but we will see about the last one.

N

nudger39

Its not good is it Midwest, I had major problems with their greencrack, also seen others with mutant issues. It made me wonder straight away with their gsc, seen people getting 4 or 5 oz from it, don't make sense when you would have to veg say the forum cut for absolute ages and top like crazy to get close to that, let alone from an autoflower version. Least you got yours back on track . I do think some strains from fastbuds are very unstable and they should be honest with the lineage. I did notice on their website that they tried to avoid answering when asked what gsc cut was used!

N

nudger39

They are releasing stardawg, gg4 and tangiematic soon as well. Sound great but I wonder how stable they are though. I hope they are honest about the lineage on these and used the real deal genetics.

N

nudger39

I asked the question on their website but they deleted it or it was not approved, everything I post on there now is on hold! maybe this is standard practice but the original question as definitely gone, I was very polite and just asked for clarification, I read it myself today that it is West Coast OG x Durban, i have asked again, i hope they can clarify it, it could be genuine mistake and they have used the forum and the plat, im definitely not moaning about the yield, just does not seem in line with how the photoperiods perform.

Last edited:
N

nudger39

Thats a long time considering it 55-63 on their website, I know breeders times are a bit hit and miss, but 30 odd days. I have seen on another forum one or 2 of these go 100 days, rekon mine will aswell. The xxl ones are monsters, its like the some of the Dutch Passion ones too, Think different, Auto Mazar. quite fancy Dinafems cheese xxl soon. The pic is my FastBuds GSC.

Gsc050316
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thats a long time considering it 55-63 on their website, I know breeders times are a bit hit and miss, but 30 odd days. I have seen on another forum one or 2 of these go 100 days, rekon mine will aswell. The xxl ones are monsters, its like the some of the Dutch Passion ones too, Think different, Auto Mazar. quite fancy Dinafems cheese xxl soon. The pic is my FastBuds GSC.
Looks good and healthy. Nice plant bro, looks a lot like my buddies gsc plants.

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Nudger!!!
Good to see you here bro.
This forum is awesome too! I only use these 2.
Yeah I definitely agree.
I didn't post anything on the AFN right now and am not even sure I should do a smoke report. I mean, most people out there seem to love FastBuds, and some do great with these genetics (The Elvis). Plus I've only grown FastBuds so I really can't judge...
I have nothing to compare it to.
But I'm definitely sure their genetics are not THAT good. Grapefruit is okay (actually much tastier after a month cure...), and Green Crack is my favourite. She smells nice and was very easy to grow (at least the one I got...). Can't wait to harvest! But FastBuds Green Crack is a real auto Green Crack according to what I read online. The GSC is not, though.
She was weird from the beginning and even her taste is weird... It has a salty finish. And I can swear it's not because of nutes leftover... I did properly flush her.
Here's the link:
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Girl_Scout_Cookies/Fast_Buds_Company/
It says:
'Genetics: West Coast OG x Durban Poison'
And if you read the rest you can clearly see everything is the same as on FastBuds website...except for the genetics part...!!!
Anyways, I agree they should show more respect to their customers by saying the truth about their genetics.
Oh, and I almost forgot, but I have an intuition (and did read it somewhere someday..!) that FastBuds is not American at all... I reckon it's just one of these Spanish breeders who are trying to make it by pretending they're Americans working with American genetics...
Even the other day, when I was buying some seeds from Humboldt Seeds Organisation website, it didn't take me long to realise that they are Spanish, not American. Like most breeders nowadays I suppose...
Anyways, thanks a lot for passing by man!
Peace,

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Yes!
My Green Crack is 84 days old, and she's still going! I'mma harvest her soon cause of her leaves getting purple and stuff, but I could have gotten her to 100+days easy I think..
What's funny is that on FB's website they're advertising it as the quickest of them all LOL, finishing at just 8 weeks!! Seriously? 8 weeks? I'd like to see that. A guy from FB even came into my thread on the AFN to tell me that he never let his FBs get older than 65 days. Wait, 65 days, seriously? I may be a novice but I'm not that dumb, at least I hope not! Tomorrow she'll be entering her 13th week. That's 5 more weeks than what's advertised by the breeder. Wait, 5 more weeks, out of 13. I almost get a 50% increase in time here, if my maths are right!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Nudger!!!
Good to see you here bro.
This forum is awesome too! I only use these 2.
Yeah I definitely agree.
I didn't post anything on the AFN right now and am not even sure I should do a smoke report. I mean, most people out there seem to love FastBuds, and some do great with these genetics (The Elvis). Plus I've only grown FastBuds so I really can't judge...
I have nothing to compare it to.
But I'm definitely sure their genetics are not THAT good. Grapefruit is okay (actually much tastier after a month cure...), and Green Crack is my favourite. She smells nice and was very easy to grow (at least the one I got...). Can't wait to harvest! But FastBuds Green Crack is a real auto Green Crack according to what I read online. The GSC is not, though.
She was weird from the beginning and even her taste is weird... It has a salty finish. And I can swear it's not because of nutes leftover... I did properly flush her.
Here's the link:
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Girl_Scout_Cookies/Fast_Buds_Company/
It says:
'Genetics: West Coast OG x Durban Poison'
And if you read the rest you can clearly see everything is the same as on FastBuds website...except for the genetics part...!!!
Anyways, I agree they should show more respect to their customers by saying the truth about their genetics.
Oh, and I almost forgot, but I have an intuition (and did read it somewhere someday..!) that FastBuds is not American at all... I reckon it's just one of these Spanish breeders who are trying to make it by pretending they're Americans working with American genetics...
Even the other day, when I was buying some seeds from Humboldt Seeds Organisation website, it didn't take me long to realise that they are Spanish, not American. Like most breeders nowadays I suppose...
Anyways, thanks a lot for passing by man!
Peace,
I've had good results from DNA genetics, Paradise seeds, Advanced seeds and royal queen. But not a big sampe from any of those.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yes!
My Green Crack is 84 days old, and she's still going! I'mma harvest her soon cause of her leaves getting purple and stuff, but I could have gotten her to 100+days easy I think..
What's funny is that on FB's website they're advertising it as the quickest of them all LOL, finishing at just 8 weeks!! Seriously? 8 weeks? I'd like to see that. A guy from FB even came into my thread on the AFN to tell me that he never let his FBs get older than 65 days. Wait, 65 days, seriously? I may be a novice but I'm not that dumb, at least I hope not! Tomorrow she'll be entering her 13th week. That's 5 more weeks than what's advertised by the breeder. Wait, 5 more weeks, out of 13. I almost get a 50% increase in time here, if my maths are right!
Yea its crazy. That's why I tell my people don't believe the hype just watch the plant.

N

nudger39

The Green Crack was superbo, everyone loved it to the max, just not very stable, think it as a knack to throw out trinodals, you have to top it otherwise its stunted, seen a few peeps with this prob. Its a bit bad that you have to purchase lots of seeds just to find one that isnt a mutant. I have grown the forum GSC and a bubbas Urkle cookies wich as the forum in the genetics and it is very different to the fastbuds version, fair enough its an autoversion but the yield just does not make sense. Also there should be some aromas that are familiar with original.
Yeah, just starting to get into this site, looks good, I also do photoperiods and dont really like the popular UK based one, very snobby lol. Ive just subbed your dinafem grow aswell midwest. Ive got Exodus Kush by DNA on the go at the mo and Psycho Crack by Sick Med Seeds.

Top Bottom