Please help a novice in distress

• Thread starter IsanFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Yes I've done plenty of research on drying and curing so hopefully I'll get it right. I've got Grove Bags and Mason jars at the ready and will experiment with both. I'll also make a grow journal for my next grow. These photos were taken today just before I watered them for the last time. Lots of colours in the leaves now, including lots of yellow but that's a sign of all the nutrients being depleted isn't it? If you look at the the photo of the stems on one of the plants you'll see it has purple stripes in it. Is that normal?
Yep it's a sign of the flower finishing fade, witch is a good thing.

They are looking absolutely beautiful. :-)

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Yep it's a sign of the flower finishing fade, witch is a good thing.

They are looking absolutely beautiful. :-)
the purple stripes/stems sometimes are genetic related, but leds do induce purple stems even on genetics that don't really have it in its genes, nothing to worry about ime, if the leaves and general health look good its all good.

IsanFarmer

IsanFarmer

After I harvested it took 8 days to dry the weed. It's been curing since last Thursday and it smells great already but so far I have resisted the urge to smoke any of it. I ended up with 101 grams of Northern Lights and 184 grams of Hindu Kush, or just over 10 ounces in total which was twice what I expected and a massive surprise. The weed is by no means top quality or super frosty but I still think it's 7 out of 10 and considering this is my first grow I am absolutely delighted with how things went. All the effort from the last 4 months has been worth it. I've already started my next grow.

20230911 151726
20230909 150445
20230909 150621
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

After I harvested it took 8 days to dry the weed. It's been curing since last Thursday and it smells great already but so far I have resisted the urge to smoke any of it. I ended up with 101 grams of Northern Lights and 184 grams of Hindu Kush, or just over 10 ounces in total which was twice what I expected and a massive surprise. The weed is by no means top quality or super frosty but I still think it's 7 out of 10 and considering this is my first grow I am absolutely delighted with how things went. All the effort from the last 4 months has been worth it. I've already started my next grow.
nice harvest gonna have a lot to smoke tho :-)
cheers!

Top Bottom