Please help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Myster21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myster21

Myster21

lemon ak fastbuds, living soil. this are the sickest plants, i have another sister of this lemon that its currently sick too but you have to really look into the leaves to see the yellow spots.

msp

msp

I don't have much experience but this might help.

"Amino acid chelates also have a dramatic effect on calcium uptake by roots, especially chelates utilizing the amino acids glutamic acid and glycine. In soil and in hydroponics, calcium tends to react with phosphates and sulfates, precipitating out of solution as lime scale. Lime scale makes calcium unavailable to the plant.

Over time lime scale can clog up pumps, drip tapes and irrigation lines—a constant concern of hydroponic growers. Amino acid chelates are amino acid shells formed around the calcium ions like a claw, preventing calcium from reacting with other minerals in the water to form lime scale.

At the same time, glutamic acid and glycine amino acids stimulate root cells to open up calcium ion channels, allowing plants to take up calcium ions thousands to millions of times faster than simple osmosis.

The increased availability of calcium provided by amino acid chelated calcium has secondary benefits. For instance, a plant with a strong vascular system takes up water and nutrients more efficiently, increasing the Brix or sugar content of the plant."

Also to fix ph related problems in soil you need to promote microbial life in your soil, bacterial dominant compost to increase ph.
Brew some tea with good compost, worm castings, liquid seaweed, maybe some molasses or alfalfa.

I also noticed your soil looks very compacted, you can use some cover crop or yucca extracts to loosen it up.

Myster21

Myster21

@Aqua Man looks this Pineapple Glue from Avanced Seeds, sister of lemon Ak same germination, same pots, same soil, same tratment, same everything. look how helthy she looks even she is sick too

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

lemon ak fastbuds, living soil. this are the sickest plants, i have another sister of this lemon that its currently sick too but you have to really look into the leaves to see the yellow spots.
Now next question is it getting worse day by day? Or is it the same damage getting bigger? Spreading to new growth?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don't have much experience but this might help.

"Amino acid chelates also have a dramatic effect on calcium uptake by roots, especially chelates utilizing the amino acids glutamic acid and glycine. In soil and in hydroponics, calcium tends to react with phosphates and sulfates, precipitating out of solution as lime scale. Lime scale makes calcium unavailable to the plant.

Over time lime scale can clog up pumps, drip tapes and irrigation lines—a constant concern of hydroponic growers. Amino acid chelates are amino acid shells formed around the calcium ions like a claw, preventing calcium from reacting with other minerals in the water to form lime scale.

At the same time, glutamic acid and glycine amino acids stimulate root cells to open up calcium ion channels, allowing plants to take up calcium ions thousands to millions of times faster than simple osmosis.

The increased availability of calcium provided by amino acid chelated calcium has secondary benefits. For instance, a plant with a strong vascular system takes up water and nutrients more efficiently, increasing the Brix or sugar content of the plant."

Also to fix ph related problems in soil you need to promote microbial life in your soil, bacterial dominant compost to increase ph.
Brew some tea with good compost, worm castings, liquid seaweed, maybe some molasses or alfalfa.

I also noticed your soil looks very compacted, you can use some cover crop or yucca extracts to loosen it up.
Exactly what im thinking now.. microbiology has been severely damaged

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Now next question is it getting worse day by day? Or is it the same damage getting bigger? Spreading to new growth?
Which the cal mag should correct I terms of calcium and magnesium but not the rest. As his is nitrate form and very available to the plants without bacteria breaking it down.

Why I asked of it's getting worse

Myster21

Myster21

is getting worse by hours, every 4 hours the plant its getting more and more spots. new growth, old growth its drying

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man looks this Pineapple Glue from Avanced Seeds, sister of lemon Ak same germination, same pots, same soil, same tratment, same everything. look how helthy she looks even she is sick too
You sure is has the same microbiology? Amount of BB to help processes nutrients

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

is getting worse by hours, every 4 hours the plant its getting more and more spots. new growth, old growth its drying
So it stopped/slowed uptaking nutrients. You need to move it to a lower light intensity and higher humidity to help ease the stress while you get Theis sorted

Myster21

Myster21

You sure is has the same microbiology? Amount of BB to help processes nutrients
im honest with you, if i miss something here i'm lying to myself, hey @Aqua Man what if the main problem its the RO water without suplements

Myster21

Myster21

So it stopped/slowed uptaking nutrients. You need to move it to a lower light intensity and higher humidity to help ease the stress while you get Theis sorted
yesss, because this plants its been, like doing nothing for days in the tent, i didn't note any new growth they are in 6 week of flower and they are super super slow. what im noting is that all of them are showing new pistils in the buds after i add the recharge yesterday. Microbial life must be dying

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

im honest with you, if i miss something here i'm lying to myself, hey @Aqua Man what if the main problem its the RO water without suplements
I'm not going to say it couldn't be but I feel unlikely. But adding the cal mag should fix that.

If you can get your hands on enzymes it will help free up nutrients so they are available to the plants and eliminate that possibility. It's bacteria that produce enzymes that do this naturally.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

yesss, because this plants its been, like doing nothing for days in the tent, i didn't note any new growth they are in 6 week of flower and they are super super slow. what im noting is that all of them are showing new pistils in the buds after i add the recharge yesterday. Microbial life must be dying
I'm gonna look up that recharge because that sounds like enzymes or BB and fungi. And that's exactly what I think you need to add

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes that's the shit you need to use. The beneficial bacteria in it will produce enzymes and these enzymes will help break down nutrients to make them more available to the plant.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Once they have a decent colony I would expect the soil pH to drop back down to a more ideal level. The bacteria will help moderate soil pH in a sense. That's a big part of the reason you don't need to alter the ph of your feed solution in soil. That and most are prebuffered.

Myster21

Myster21

Yes that's the shit you need to use. The beneficial bacteria in it will produce enzymes and these enzymes will help break down nutrients to make them more available to the plant.
that is what i did 2 dasy ago, TO BE HONEST i can clearly note changes in the plants with RECHARGE but they still getting yellow and GG#4 its drying out. now i want you to look at this plant and try to undertand why is this happening. this amnezia haze have never drink a drop of suplements. just the same thing as my other plants, same day, same everything. RO WATER look how she is. not even a micro yellow spot.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

that is what i did 2 dasy ago, TO BE HONEST i can clearly note changes in the plants with RECHARGE but they still getting yellow and GG#4 its drying out. now i want you to look at this plant and try to undertand why is this happening. this amnezia haze have never drink a drop of suplements. just the same thing as my other plants, same day, same everything. RO WATER look how she is. not even a micro yellow spot.
Different strains are more demanding on certain nutrients. Gg4 is prob a calcium hog. Also some are far more picky than others so you can't really compare them

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Now that I made you do ph test that turns out was not needed... Although it did eliminate that.

Let em dry out and give em the recharge it's going to take up to a week probably before things start improving especially if uptake is slow.

Try to keep warmer root temps like mid 70's if you can to help speed uptake and dry soil. Move the one with issues to a lower light area to ease demand on the roots and plant.

What's your humidity at?

Top Bottom