Please help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Myster21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myster21

Myster21

HI ALL, GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME HEL HERE, I having this deficiency or what ever it is. All my plants are sufering right now. and i have two of then in their finals weeks (living soil). Im using RO water, , water Ph btw 6-7 and no pests. this is someting that they need. Spread really fast. i have GH, CAL/MAG PLUS and RECHARGE

Please help here
Please help here 2
Please help here 3
Please help here 4
Please help here 5
Please help here 6
Please help here 7
Please help here 8
Please help here 9
Please help here 10
threatco

threatco

HI ALL, GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME HEL HERE, I having this deficiency or what ever it is. All my plants are sufering right now. and i have two of then in their finals weeks (living soil). Im using RO water, , water Ph btw 6-7 and no pests. this is someting that they need. Spread really fast. i have GH, CAL/MAG PLUS and RECHARGE

Hey. I am no soil expert. But this looks a lot like what I just posted, and others said was Calcium deficiency. Mine was not as far along. You can see my thread here

Myster21

Myster21

thanks i was checking out your thread. but im growing in soil. this is happening in living soil. Im not sure how to fix this.

garybo

garybo

I'm thinking calcium deficiency as well, I had similar situation and added cal mag to the water. The corrupt leaves never cleared up but new leaves looked just great. I also grow in soil though there are no additives in my soil, except what I've put in.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

It looks like lookout. I'm curious as to why you would choose something organically geared like recharge, then nuke the microbes with the gh and cal mag. I think you may have messed the nutrient balanced and ph of the soil. I'm seeing magnesium and phosphorus def. Using the RO water most likely made this worse. Is your tap water hard or on the softer side. You should look into top dressing and teas since you already have the recharge. Gh I feel is weird with living soils, just messes with the microbiology.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Synthetic in microbial rich mediums.
Cons:

• Synthetic nutrients are made with processes that may not be considered environmentally friendly.
  • Synthetic nutrients don’t benefit as much from mycorrhizae or other beneficial microbes, which could result in a less-than-ideal microbial makeup in your medium.
  • Synthetic nutrients are not perceived well by most consumers, and could have a negative impact on your sales.

What you should be considering instead of GHE.
WHAT ABOUT COMPOST TEAS, ENZYMES, MYCORRHIZAE, AND MICROBIAL INOCULANTS?

All of these products serve a somewhat similar purpose to each other, but the essential idea is that they enhance the microbial activity in your medium, making nutrients more bioavailable for your plants. These products work best in soil, coco, peat, or any other “natural” medium and do not perform well in setups that use high pressures, filters, sterilization, or other extremes.

• Compost teas are made by taking normal compost and “brewing” it in aerated water. This encourages microbial growth and increases the bioavailability of the compost. Learn more about compost teas in our article on them.
  • Enzymes are products derived from microbes that make nutrients more bioavailable. Enzymes work by breaking complex nutrients down into simpler molecules that plants can absorb.
  • Mycorrhizae are plant mutualists, and can help break down nutrients and deliver them directly to a plant’s roots in exchange from some extra sugars from the plants.
  • Microbial inoculants are specially formulated packages of different microbe species that have been shown to be beneficial to plants. They can function like enzymes and mycorrhizae.

Myster21

Myster21

It looks like lookout. I'm curious as to why you would choose something organically geared like recharge, then nuke the microbes with the gh and cal mag. I think you may have messed the nutrient balanced and ph of the soil. I'm seeing magnesium and phosphorus def. Using the RO water most likely made this worse. Is your tap water hard or on the softer side. You should look into top dressing and teas since you already have the recharge. Gh I feel is weird with living soils, just messes with the microbiology.

THIS IS THE CLOSE ANSWER to my problem. My taP water its in 8.0 Ph range my friend. How you recomend me to fix this???. those plants are in living soil, i don't know what i was thinking when i add GH to my living soil. how i should go from now on?

Last edited:
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

THIS IS THE CLOSED ANSWER to my problem. My tao water its in 8.0 Ph range. How you recomend me to fix this???. those plants are in living soil, i don't know what i was thinking when i add GH to my living soil. how i should go from now on?
Now I don't grow in soil, but the recharge should be what saves you. You want to make the mediums microbial life strive again so you can get that nutrient exchange to the root zone, your soil should have some food in there and the recharge will help mine it. Now as for water, you would need to check the amount of sodium in your water so ppm, anything over 250 will just fry the plant with salt. 10 and below is good. you can get some spring water from the store just avoid the RO. I used RO and I had all the deficiencies show up within a week. I would look into things like dolomite lime for calcium but can make the medium a bit to acidic to treat with care. Bat guano and some worm castings with an ayirstone for 24hrs will make a nice tea, you can add a bit of that living soil in there too in a a mesh bag fo a bit of NPK. Teas and recharge should be like additives to make her happy, the soil is the real meal.

Myster21

Myster21

Now I don't grow in soil, but the recharge should be what saves you. You want to make the mediums microbial life strive again so you can get that nutrient exchange to the root zone, your soil should have some food in there and the recharge will help mine it. Now as for water, you would need to check the amount of sodium in your water so ppm, anything over 250 will just fry the plant with salt. 10 and below is good. you can get some spring water from the store just avoid the RO. I used RO and I had all the deficiencies show up within a week. I would look into things like dolomite lime for calcium but can make the medium a bit to acidic to treat with care. Bat guano and some worm castings with an ayirstone for 24hrs will make a nice tea, you can add a bit of that living soil in there too in a a mesh bag fo a bit of NPK. Teas and recharge should be like additives to make her happy, the soil is the real meal.
thanks, this sounds really good, i will follow ths, NO MORE RO WATER. that might be the real problem of this. because i didn't add any wird thing to my plants. just CAL/MAG and recharge.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

I recommend watching some Dude grows show on YouTube DGC. They'll help you with that recharge 😜

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

Hey man
I grow in soil. Your plant looks fine.
Add a tbls or 2 of Dolomite lime to 4gals of water. Simple
Mild calcium def. keep growing

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not an organic or really a soil grower for that matter but your soil is way to hot... Since its organic I can't tell you how to fix it. Recharge or anything designed to pull nutrients out won't matter afaik. It may help temporarily bit with the soil being so hot (I think) it will just return as the microbes break down more nutrients to feed the planta. Wait for someone else but at this point if it were me with my limited knowledge on organic soil I would try to get it out of there and into something with less nutrients. That must be some rich soil.

Test your runoff ph I bet it's like 5 or below.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just reread this. You added nutrients? If so that was your prob over fed. If you can flush out the soil and get the microbes back it will recover but it's not going to be without good amount of damage to the grow at this stage

Myster21

Myster21

Just reread this. You added nutrients? If so that was your prob over fed. If you can flush out the soil and get the microbes back it will recover but it's not going to be without good amount of damage to the grow at this stage
Hi all, thanks for the help guys, about feed, all i can say its i been using plain RO water since the begeening, im growing two plants in Nature Living Soil. and two plants in just Happy Frog Potting soil, What this plants are been drinking (living soil plants) RO water with 3ml of CAL/MAG PLUS in the last watering. before that, JUST WATER. wish i thinks its the main problem. i all ready check for bugs with a loupe.

LEMON AK from fastbuds
PINEAPPLE GLUE from Advanced Seeds. both in Nature Living Soil
Both plants in week 6 of flower, they are drying my friends

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

His plant is a bit more green.... than it should be, definitely hot with N. But those spots are calcium def.

Top Bottom