Is it powdery mildew?

• Powdery mildew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beneficial fungi

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

brother, dont take this wrong, but everything has bacteria, and will fuzz! Im not trying to call out the stupidity in a few of the posts, so i wont. Tempy... brother, your not gonna have a perfect grow, and even if you did, what would you learn from that. Just accept you have a huge learning curve, and your gonna make mistakes. My best piece of advice is this, follow @justiceman , and @Wisher619 , as they got the plants to prove they know coco like they know the beaver in their girls pants!
Justiceman has maybe the best roots in coco here at thc, and wisher is an encyclopedia of knowledge on growing mj, as well as various other kind of plants.... Im not saying others here don't know their craft, but it really helps to pick one person to always confide in first, then u take his info and research it yourself to either prove or disprove their theory..
Im a hydro guy and thats where my love is, so even tho i know coco fairly well, its not my thing! But i love seeing ppl exceed! I have watched a handful of guys in the last 4 months with the groups help, see thier first harvest... I plan to watch you do the same! Good luck, pm me, tag me, if you ever have a question or concern, either with your grow, or the site, as i have friends that are mods, who's only goal here, is to see you succeed and treated with dignity...
And i should of added, that will even speak up to stop bad advice being giving, eventho it doesn't always go smoothly... When they link their info to studies, you know they know!

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Tempy

if you really want that soil mold to work for you

get yourself some Earth Worm Castings
some type of fungi like Mycos or great white etc.. and a little molasses and some stone with an air pump and a 5 gal bucket

throw a hand full of EWC 2tbs molasses
and a couple of grams of fungi
and bubble for 24 hours
then shut off the pump and let everything settle
now dilute with fresh water 5:1 Water to tea
and flush your coco 2x the pot size with this tea
then leave it alone
allow the coco to dry between 25-50% by weight (when you pick up the pot it is 25% lighter than it was when fully drenched)
and restart you regular feeding regimen

the bacteria and fungi will eat the mold and salts and dead roots and and and.......
your plant will love you for it I promise

it is called inoculation which is good for any type of growing style
whether hydroponics/soil/coco/organics/perlite
it dosent matter....once the bacteria and fungi create that symbiotic relationship with your roots....your plants will be MUCH happier

lino

lino

2013 06 10 161314 24

lift the the forest mulch,,,, thats what you're seeing. This is the giant redwood strain and the most effective ive seen at nitrogen fixation to date.

Tempy

Tempy

I was thinking of flushing them with straight RO water but looking at the stems they are purple Im not sure if there are nuts locked out or they need cal mag

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

I was thinking of flushing them with straight RO water but looking at the stems they are purple Im not sure if there are nuts locked out or they need cal mag
I don't know of any nutes that will stay aerobic (good) for a week. The purpling is mag deficiency so cal mag will help that. Don't mix more nutes than you need for a feed, and use them that day. Do you have any hydro guard or similar? Be good to get some good bacteria in there to clean that up

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Last night it was time to water the girls. I gave them 500ppm nuts that I had made last week and today :(
They seem to be angry with me
imo they are overfed, N toxicity. That is soil or coco, i keep forgetting. what nutes did you give them.. How long you had purple stems? age?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Coco? or soil, and yes i would flush but i need to know the median before i tell u how to do it....

Tempy

Tempy

I don't know of any nutes that will stay aerobic (good) for a week. The purpling is mag deficiency so cal mag will help that. Don't mix more nutes than you need for a feed, and use them that day. Do you have any hydro guard or similar? Be good to get some good bacteria in there to clean that up
could I use voodoo juice?

incogneato

incogneato

I think the droopy leaves are from the anaerobic bacteria of using old nutes. You definitely need some cal mag in there imo. I think pappy Zn hit it on the head with the nitrogen toxicity. That's where the claw is coming from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom