Is it powdery mildew?

• Powdery mildew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beneficial fungi

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i bring you up to speed shortly.... still conversating... Does the new growth look light green on top of all them and how much do you water and how often? And how old are they,, sorry if i re-ask questions but i help a lot of ppl and i want to be precise..

Wisher619

Wisher619

ok this is my opinion
get a small submersible pump and fill that tote underneath with 10gal of RO water
throw the pump in and add nutes as chart suggests
with the chart put in gal and put 10 gal res then swith to metric and follow the ml because it is much easier to measure

now have the pump run to mix the nute for a hour and have it come on every day for an hour

for your plants run about 5 ounces of nutrient through each plant every day at least once a day
there is no letting it dry or feed and then water the next day
feed every day period at least once a day
and feed until atleast 10% drains from the bottom

not N toxic
ph lockout maybe
but it just looks all out of whack
but if you look at the new growth it is fine
just feed every day

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

ok this is my opinion
get a small submersible pump and fill that tote underneath with 10gal of RO water
with the chart put in gal and put 10 gal res then swith to metric and follow the ml because it is much easier to measure

now have the pump run to mix the nute for a hour and have it come on every day for an hour

for your plants run about 5 ounces of nutrient through each plant every day at least once a day

not N toxic
ph lockout maybe
just feed every day
that comes out to like 152 ml each..... how high will that make his ppm? Does he need to worry about ppm with these nutes? Im completely ignorant about these nutes ...

Tempy

Tempy

ok this is my opinion

not N toxic
ph lockout maybe
just feed every day
Thx for your suggestions

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And most likely if we water them in the morning(thier morning) once a day with exactly how much wish said, in a week they will be looking good! This is how i met wish.. My plants looked like yours and he gave me some advice, and well the rest is history! Your watering practices are very important esp right now... they must be watered everyday or they will experience lockouts, dif, etc... but you cant give them too much and that skill is half your battle in coco... It gets easier, i promise... I give you credit tho trying all these strains, and coco, you aint no pussy, like some these snow flakes...

Kidding thier not snow flakes...
Frosted flakes lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That would be the guy to listen too. MC OG Wish!!! I think @EventHorizan smokes mids lmao, kidding buddy. I was looking back at my log and saw how many times you came to my rescue. Its been a long road, thanks bro
lol... I mainly smoke hash... I donate my bud to kids with cancer foundation and turn my leaf into hash for personal :)

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

lol... I mainly smoke hash... I donate my bud to Cops with Kids foundation and turn my leaf into hash for personal :)
in my behalf i know for a fact that 80% of the growers here cant 100% time get the right dif figured out... The amazement i found when i realized that ALOT of ppl here learn to understand their median, nutes, and they stick to what they know... If i took all the soil growers and gave them my shit, they would be lost, and same if it was up to me to feed us in soil... Well we would figure it out, but it would prob be a rough road... A guy once posted a chart of dif and toxicity and i asked him a question and his response was" idk, i just like to post charts"
wtf lol... so....

Tempy

Tempy

And most likely if we water them in the morning(thier morning) once a day with exactly how much wish said, in a week they will be looking good! This is how i met wish.. My plants looked like yours and he gave me some advice, and well the rest is history! Your watering practices are very important esp right now... they must be watered everyday or they will experience lockouts, dif, etc... but you cant give them too much and that skill is half your battle in coco... It gets easier, i promise... I give you credit tho trying all these strains, and coco, you aint no pussy, like some these snow flakes...

Kidding thier not snow flakes...
Frosted flakes lol
Lmao

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

damn i just planted these seeds a week ago... I ordered that new nute line WWE .... It comes with something called
Arnold schwarzenegger........... :)

WIN 20170327 20 09 43 Pro
WIN 20170327 20 09 48 Pro
WIN 20170327 20 09 50 Pro
WIN 20170327 20 09 52 Pro
Wisher619

Wisher619

that comes out to like 152 ml each..... how high will that make his ppm? Does he need to worry about ppm with these nutes? Im completely ignorant about these nutes ...
so I was telling him to use that tote and mix 10 gal in there
He could always adjust down to say 75% suggested but to me it is easier to run what they say and then if you see slight burn then back off by 25%

Top Bottom