Plumber's First Coco Grow

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the cups water,the veggies early flower,looking at the cups you running wet and there gonna damp off if not careful if you dig,put soil in cup same everything,weigh it,then weigh soaked,split in the middle and you have 50% moisture,when you get 50% by weight water them you dig,i did this yesterday in 1 gal pots so mama could know when to water if im down a few days,works every time bro,give it a shot

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

also the veggies not producing flowers use veg numbers,with veggies you can force flower with the feed,what i would do is pinch all flowers off and feed veg nutes till the stalks thicken up a bit more feeding veg

basscaptain

basscaptain

the cups water,the veggies early flower,looking at the cups you running wet and there gonna damp off if not careful if you dig,put soil in cup same everything,weigh it,then weigh soaked,split in the middle and you have 50% moisture,when you get 50% by weight water them you dig,i did this yesterday in 1 gal pots so mama could know when to water if im down a few days,works every time bro,give it a shot
soil in those 4 solo cups in the 2x2 with the seedling isn't wet.... I pulled them out of the RW this morning and I'm try FF/ Soil Cond in there and it's A Lot Darker out of the bag... I'm watching the water cause this isn't Ca......

I need to get working also......

Sry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plummer for blowing up your Post :{

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

soil in those 4 solo cups in the 2x2 with the seedling isn't wet.... I pulled them out of the RW this morning and I'm try FF/ Soil Cond in there and it's A Lot Darker out of the bag... I'm watching the water cause this isn't Ca......

Dude, ALL are welcome here! This is good stuff. When I get home I'll read it all. Isn't that what this site is for?šŸ˜‰

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

might be careful with the conditioner,it is hot,it is for reamending your soil,it probally will kill the babies

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

took the ocean forest and the kellog garden soil,1-1 parts and used it for the pots ,no perlite,the kellog is full of fine wood chips thats the air mix,them plants i dropped yesterday are still alive thus far,got some yellow going on from stress,but they be ok

basscaptain

basscaptain

bet it dont happen again,if i came across a deal like that all my containers on top garden would be all that soil hahahah,ive never had issues with fox soils,i havent tried salamandor but looking at the npk values and base saturation rates i am for sure
The 1 that drop off the fire wood is in 25% my soil/25% FF-Con/ 50% HF so i'll see how that does, everything else is 50%hf/ 50% of

these beans that I did in RW this time I used the HFC around the RW so we'll see what happens..

I got a Deal with them Now :) I'll get more next yr if there is any left..... :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom