Plumber's First Coco Grow

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

the Mex back then was 33% seeds, 33% stems and the rest was rolled up for J's
I was puffing de bong back then. When I was 17 my old lady found my little 6' bong in my room. Shit hit the fan! God I miss her.

Another thing I still use from back then is bamboo rollers. Nothing like 'em. I can roll a pinner or a monster as good as any machine. Hate having to roll without one.

The guy who taught me how to grow could roll by hand almost as good and fast as I can with a bamboo roller. He was good and most of us know someone like that but they are rare.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

LOL I remember when they couldn't get a soul to go to there...... Back in the day, I would fish that place..(70's).... Love it you will have a Great time...... I know a few people in the fishing seen next time let me know 1st.......
Well hell, space 26, Dec 8-9. You just come on over and bring a lighter and pole, j's will be rolled, bong will be filled, coller will have what beer I may have missed.😉

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

LOL I remember when they couldn't get a soul to go to there...... Back in the day, I would fish that place..(70's).... Love it you will have a Great time...... I know a few people in the fishing seen next time let me know 1st.......
Well hell, space 26, Dec 8-9. You just come on over and bring a lighter and pole, j's will be rolled, bong will be filled, cooler will have what beer I may have missed.😉

basscaptain

basscaptain

they can dispute today from yesteryear,i got pretty wasted back then hahahah got my shit delevered from a concrete truck driver daily hahah hell with food blaze to your dazed and take another hit for me hahahah
LOL I got mine in TJ..... I knew a guy that Knew a Guy on the other side...... I'll shut up Right There..................................................................

basscaptain

basscaptain

will get you hooked up for next yr..... I think I know a person that works there...... I remember when you could buy a house around there for 35,000 k lol ...

I Sub for a Painting & Drywall Company for about a yr (Knight Painting and Drywall out of Santee ... I sprayed most all the iron on the border crossing back in the day when it was put up... ) when I got my 1st house there.....

Man those where the times....... I really should of been in a lot of trouble for some of the shit i got myself into back then.... LOL

basscaptain

basscaptain

If you're going to do any bass fishing there that place gets hammered so keep it simple Texas Rig soft Plastics or if you know how to drop-shot do some drop-shotting with some Robos in some colors like these do some Texas Rig and the scroll color be a good bet

newh

newh

Killer work day so my babies only got watered twice, but my bday is coming up and my wife just made reservations for 2 nights camping and fishing at Santee Lakes.

Caught a 4.2lb trout on my bday there a few years ago. This time we'll be camping right on the lake and can fish from our campsite. We're also allowed to fish until 10pm. I'll have a couple poles set for catfish. They plant them all summer long and then plant trout all winter long. Large mouth bass are also in the lake and I have a whole tackle box dedicated to catching bass. Gonna be a few needed days away. It's a Sunday and Monday night stay so the park won't be crowded as usual. 2 1/2 weeks later is Christmas and you couldn't get a site there, let alone a cabin for anything. I'd love to get a cabin and celebrate New Year's there. Reservations need to be made 6 months in advance and you'll be lucky to if you can get 'em.

Killer place. Smack dab in the middle of the city with a freeway a few blocks away but a scenic oasis none the less.

I always try and take my all time fav Northern Lights, the indica leaner, camping with me. The strain is perfect for the outdoors. I'll begin my search.

Flip day is Friday
View attachment 906168
Amazed I'm flipping plants that I planted the seeds 2 months ago. Usually I'm trying to start them earlier and earlier every year to grow biggin's. Now I'm force growing and topping to create smaller plants with more colas. What has the world come to?

Seeds are popping. No pics yet but I saw 6 in coco and 7 or 8 in rockwool. The Ground Pounders will be next he says with watering jowls.

I recieved some beans from a brother in Nova Scotia that originally came from Calif. No lineage known other then big fat buds and tall plants. I'm going to name them Big Pipes (homage to my bro and my profession, that works for me). Got 4 prime garden spots with gopher gards in a spot I can grow them to about 15 feet, if they'll grow that big, without being seen from the street or neighbors. I bet they'll get whiffs of it but by then (next summer) I'll have too many plants to remain within the legal limit. HAHAHAHAHA!!! F 'em. My land is a sanctuary for cannabis.

Big Pipes. I like that. Stay tuned for that grow. I may just have to see how a few do in our winter in coco, ya know, for science and all. Gotta do my part.

So, even though I'm older then the wheel and hurt like hell tonight life is good. Medicated (gee, ya think? He's rambled on and on now) and sipping (guzzling?) beer feeling pretty damn good. If anyone ever gives you grief about smoking the ganja kick 'em in the shins hard then tell 'em you know how to help their pain.

Happy Growing!
do they let you catch the trout to use as bait for the bass?

Srenots

Srenots

oh,lol you know that story?lol. in NH we have a list of specific species we can use for bait
here we use the bait trap in the river...then use whatever , big craws n those baby trout are excellent bait for them lunker bass....at the lake we catch baby carp at spawn time and hook into huge bass in the feeding canal from the river to the lake...in Florida we used footlong shiners for the big bass ....gotta luv some bass fishin~

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

here we use the bait trap in the river...then use whatever , big craws n those baby trout are excellent bait for them lunker bass....at the lake we catch baby carp at spawn time and hook into huge bass in the feeding canal from the river to the lake...in Florida we used footlong shiners for the big bass ....gotta luv some bass fishin~
Cali has more stupid restrictions on more things than one can count. You can't use any minnows not caught in the body of water you're fishing and then most lakes won't allow you to use traps or nets for bait fish.

The big joke on the Colorado river is catching big strippers, on small trout. Illegal but that's how you get the biggin's.

I'll stay with top waters and plastics for bass early am and dusk, dough baits for trout all day and shrimp and mackerel for cats. It's been many years since I camped right on the water. I NEED THIS!

This is what I do for a living:
Before
20191030 094608

After
20191030 134309

Whoever did their remodel were idiots. The bath sink drain (left) was tilted up going into the cast iron tee. The divider was rotted out in the tee so when the drain clogged it couldn't be cleared, the snake would go from the tub to the sink and vice versa. Frickin mess. Spent 4 hours under there cutting out the cast and running the lines properly with 1/4" downslope per foot.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Cali has more stupid restrictions on more things than one can count. You can't use any minnows not caught in the body of water you're fishing and then most lakes won't allow you to use traps or nets for bait fish.

The big joke on the Colorado river is catching big strippers, on small trout. Illegal but that's how you get the biggin's.

I'll stay with top waters and plastics for bass early am and dusk, dough baits for trout all day and shrimp and mackerel for cats. It's been many years since I camped right on the water. I NEED THIS!

Before
View attachment 906244
After
View attachment 906245
Whoever did their remodel were idiots. The bath sink drain (left) was tilted up going into the cast iron tee. The divider was rotted out in the tee so when the drain clogged it couldn't be cleared, the snake would go from the tub to the sink and vice versa. Frickin mess. Spent 4 hours under there cutting out the cast and running the lines properly with 1/4" downslope per foot.
I NEED A VACATION!!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Before
View attachment 906244
After
View attachment 906245

Lol man, people who dont understand gravity shouldnt touch plumbing haha. That's ridiculous.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

Before
View attachment 906244
After
View attachment 906245
Well do you see the wires hanging down there? I was right there in that same house I think 40 years ago telling them that's not the way to wire, get it fumigated and call us when your're done. I seem to remember more spider webs though and it wasn't so roomy. lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

the problem there is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in to days world with youtube/Inowknowitall

Everyone is a JM within the 1st 3 months of working in a Trade..........
Take the plummers I know guys out there that want 30$ a hr and have NEVER ran a whole house of copper...>>> So what happen is prodution has really screwed up the trades.... Guys get to know 1 thing ok and think there F..king God ...:(

River Yes....
Hauasv 4 16 2007 021
Hauasv 4 16 2007 003
Hauasv 4 16 2007 035
Havasu  3 27 2008 045
Havasu 6 30 2007 006

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Well do you see the wires hanging down there? I was right there in that same house I think 40 years ago telling them that's not the way to wire, get it fumigated and call us when your're done. I seem to remember more spider webs though and it wasn't so roomy. lol
Yeah, good amount of space for under a house. We did another a block over that was half of this one. That was a killer, couldn't even turn over in a few places.

Check out their view of the city
20191030 135513

I took this from their porch.

If they ever sell we may make them an offer but I'd rather move to Tennessee and leave this state of confusion.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

the problem there is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in to days world with youtube/Inowknowitall

Everyone is a JM within the 1st 3 months of working in a Trade..........
Take the plummers I know guys out there that want 30$ a hr and have NEVER ran a whole house of copper...>>> So what happen is prodution has really screwed up the trades.... Guys get to know 1 thing ok and think there F..king God ...:(

River Yes....View attachment 906247View attachment 906248View attachment 906249View attachment 906250View attachment 906252
I had to tack up one of those wires. It was a 3rd rate job at best. They want to remodel their other bath, we'll do the plumbing and keep on eye on the workers. It's really gotten bad here finding good honest trades people. This poor client had a guy replacing their flooring who took their $ and disappeared after doing half the work. Had to pay another guy to finish it. We hear horror stories like this all the time. With Yelp and a few others most of those people will be out of business soon, I hope. Gives all of us a bad rep.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Yeah, good amount of space for under a house. We did another a block over that was half of this one. That was a killer, couldn't even turn over in a few places.

Check out their view of the city
View attachment 906251
I took this from their porch.

If they ever sell we may make them an offer but I'd rather move to Tennessee and leave this state of confusion.
don't do that you would hate it here in TN..... I just got my tax bill for the 1st land that I got here 12 acs and the shop (means the other 2 will be here soon) but it's unreal more like car reg out there in ca, under 300$for the yr..... Gas here is
20190611 082338

Top Bottom