Plumber's First Coco Grow

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

and I got a email saying my beans will be here tomorrow from CK SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont know ck,but all of gas seeds are 15 seeds,im not even sure if he makes feminised but ya buy one pack get one free then frebbie 45 seeds,he got a bunch of stuff i want ,old ass pulled a quick one on me this year,once i get this valve job done i be ready to get rolling i believe or hope,the mirochan is really freaking attempting hahaah

TerriR

TerriR

dont know ck,but all of gas seeds are 15 seeds,im not even sure if he makes feminised but ya buy one pack get one free then frebbie 45 seeds,he got a bunch of stuff i want ,old ass pulled a quick one on me this year,once i get this valve job done i be ready to get rolling i believe or hope,the mirochan is really freaking attempting hahaah
what is mirochan? I am looking at Blue Orca X Black Afghan + The One x Bx1 NL5haze

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what is mirochan? I am looking at Blue Orca X Black Afghan + The One x Bx1 NL5haze
michoacan mexican weed ,bad ass shit from the day,right when mexico and usa started spraying michoacan showed up,it was 30 for a lid,high dollor in them days,it set me back in a stone for couple months ,when you paid for what you could get days,when the price went up,pot then started being weight instead of fingers,a lid was a 5 finger bag for 10 bucks,mex brick most was good stuff i was smoking,i hear thrash talk about it to this day,the stuff i smoked creeped up on ya,no shit you would think you git burned,smoke a whole damn joint about the time you pick up phone to holller at homie,it would hit you,somtimes you would hear talking,that was bro on phone wanting to know why you called um,just say great smoke bro and then click you hear hhahaahha

TerriR

TerriR

michoacan mexican weed ,bad ass shit from the day,right when mexico and usa started spraying michoacan showed up,it was 30 for a lid,high dollor in them days,it set me back in a stone for couple months ,when you paid for what you could get days,when the price went up,pot then started being weight instead of fingers,a lid was a 5 finger bag for 10 bucks,mex brick most was good stuff i was smoking,i hear thrash talk about it to this day,the stuff i smoked creeped up on ya,no shit you would think you git burned,smoke a whole damn joint about the time you pick up phone to holller at homie,it would hit you,somtimes you would hear talking,that was bro on phone wanting to know why you called um,just say great smoke bro and then click you hear hhahaahha
[/QUOTE]
I see it!!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I see it!!!
[/QUOTE]
that is a strong sativa,but lay you back too,being a man cant say what it really does but you get picture,lets just say make your ass rub the chair,i cant even remeber how many times on my days off,id roll one and wake up couple hours later.
just seems like every thing was planned back then,brick disapeared and every one went frantic,couldnt find weed anywere,so most went to harder drugs,those that stuck around for the long haul found the product but went from 10 for a lid to 30 up to 45 a lid ,all good shit,then that skunk apeared that some straight up ass tasting smoke,i couldnt handle it,smell like a damn skunk all day,buzz wasnt great at all,gave you th munchies,make you want to rob frito lays production plant hahaqhah,never liked it and didnt buy it a second time

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

That really brings back memories. $25-30 here, $10 for homegrown 4-5 finger bag. Then there were the Thai sticks. $25 for maybe a qt oz but worth it. Then the Hawaiian would come around on occasion. $10 a gram but again worth it. This was all back in the 70's.

When I started growing it was Mex. All bags came with seeds except the Thai and Hawaiian. Never had a problem getting seeds if you smoked.

Good times!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That really brings back memories. $25-30 here, $10 for homegrown 4-5 finger bag. Then there were the Thai sticks. $25 for maybe a qt oz but worth it. Then the Hawaiian would come around on occasion. $10 a gram but again worth it. This was all back in the 70's.

When I started growing it was Mex. All bags came with seeds except the Thai and Hawaiian. Never had a problem getting seeds if you smoked.

Good times!
they can dispute today from yesteryear,i got pretty wasted back then hahahah got my shit delevered from a concrete truck driver daily hahah hell with food blaze to your dazed and take another hit for me hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the Mex back then was 33% seeds, 33% stems and the rest was rolled up for J's
when shitnwent south bro,i smoked the shit out of them seeds hahahah right out of a coke can,even a cough buzz was enjoyable,if i would have only saved them ,money in pocket if you dig,they never had seeds and dirt until they started spraying,so went to adding the shit for weight oz is a oz right,and a bad oz was hard to find back then too,blows me away listening tosome of the guys ,what they do with larf and stuff,popcorn buds hell give um to me hahahah

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I got a ?? on those 2 liters that you have on there side in that 1 pic... Is your Idea to cut hole in them and growing out of those with water running though all of them???
Kratky method. Watched a video of someone on the other side of the world attach 1 liter water bottles with solid tubing and cut basket holes. My bottles are 2.5 liter and 6 will grow 12 lettuce. Their footprint is about1 x 2'. 12 heads of lettuce in a 1x2 works for me. I've got 3 bathtubs I plan to set up with air stones and grow lettuce and spinach all winter and into spring but until then these bottles should do the trick. I'll post as soon as I get them set up.

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

they can dispute today from yesteryear,i got pretty wasted back then hahahah got my shit delevered from a concrete truck driver daily hahah hell with food blaze to your dazed and take another hit for me hahahah
It was good smoke and it was what we could get. Not like today with a zillion strains and crosses. Back then you bought what you could get when you could get it and were grateful.

We also got acid and shrooms from time to time and of course the uppers, downers and speed. Loved the old Black Beauties. White crosses were cheaper and pretty effective.

Lots of great memories. Today I smoke my weed and drink a bit. Hey, I'm Irish, it's in my blood, literally.😂

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Killer work day so my babies only got watered twice, but my bday is coming up and my wife just made reservations for 2 nights camping and fishing at Santee Lakes.

Caught a 4.2lb trout on my bday there a few years ago. This time we'll be camping right on the lake and can fish from our campsite. We're also allowed to fish until 10pm. I'll have a couple poles set for catfish. They plant them all summer long and then plant trout all winter long. Large mouth bass are also in the lake and I have a whole tackle box dedicated to catching bass. Gonna be a few needed days away. It's a Sunday and Monday night stay so the park won't be crowded as usual. 2 1/2 weeks later is Christmas and you couldn't get a site there, let alone a cabin for anything. I'd love to get a cabin and celebrate New Year's there. Reservations need to be made 6 months in advance and you'll be lucky to if you can get 'em.

Killer place. Smack dab in the middle of the city with a freeway a few blocks away but a scenic oasis none the less.

I always try and take my all time fav Northern Lights, the indica leaner, camping with me. The strain is perfect for the outdoors. I'll begin my search.

Flip day is Friday
20191030 162200

Amazed I'm flipping plants that I planted the seeds 2 months ago. Usually I'm trying to start them earlier and earlier every year to grow biggin's. Now I'm force growing and topping to create smaller plants with more colas. What has the world come to?

Seeds are popping. No pics yet but I saw 6 in coco and 7 or 8 in rockwool. The Ground Pounders will be next he says with watering jowls.

I recieved some beans from a brother in Nova Scotia that originally came from Calif. No lineage known other then big fat buds and tall plants. I'm going to name them Big Pipes (homage to my bro and my profession, that works for me). Got 4 prime garden spots with gopher gards in a spot I can grow them to about 15 feet, if they'll grow that big, without being seen from the street or neighbors. I bet they'll get whiffs of it but by then (next summer) I'll have too many plants to remain within the legal limit. HAHAHAHAHA!!! F 'em. My land is a sanctuary for cannabis.

Big Pipes. I like that. Stay tuned for that grow. I may just have to see how a few do in our winter in coco, ya know, for science and all. Gotta do my part.

So, even though I'm older then the wheel and hurt like hell tonight life is good. Medicated (gee, ya think? He's rambled on and on now) and sipping (guzzling?) beer feeling pretty damn good. If anyone ever gives you grief about smoking the ganja kick 'em in the shins hard then tell 'em you know how to help their pain.

Happy Growing!

basscaptain

basscaptain

LOL I remember when they couldn't get a soul to go to there...... Back in the day, I would fish that place..(70's).... Love it you will have a Great time...... I know a few people in the fishing seen next time let me know 1st.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom