PNG x Kashmir, Original Haze

• Thread starter NorthernOrganics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Seeds started 10/8/22 in peat/coco/perlite/vermiculite mix. Here they are today, about 48 hour later.
Png x  kashmir original haze

Papua New Guinea x Kashmir is from @Trustfall here at the farm.
The Original haze is 100% Columbian from Authentic Genetics.
Also some Cherries x Cheese in the back, my wife's favorite.

I don't have experience with these genetics, I've mostly grown indoor hybrids. We will see how it goes, feel free to help out.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Your going to love it just take it easy and let them do their thing. Here is my female I keep, went with organic this time so it’s a little bit yellow but the high on this herb is incredible focus and energy. Sucks that it can’t be seen only tested. The female I have is also pm resistant like nothing I’ve seen before. Whole room was infested when I grew this from seed and not a speck of pm on it.
I’m here for the ride 👊🏻

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Had a pain in the ass day. Nothing and nobody was going my way. And then to top it off, at the end of the day when I go to check my baby seedlings... One of the kids got into my printer box propagation chamber and plucked all the baby seedlings. I love my kids, but man... Can't have nice things.

Back to square one. Dropped more seeds of the same.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Sorry to hear that dude, yeah kids can be as frustrating as they are amazing sometimes 😅

Looking forward to the ride, got some png x kashmir beans myself so Im excited to see it unfold!

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Here they are, third day above ground. PNGxKashir is the biggest one.
IMG 20221018 162208333
I want to make this grow easy and low maintenance. I don't have tons of time to spend on plant babies because my wife and I just had our third human baby. I'm thinking about trying terp tea or Gaia green with a bagged potting mix so I don't have to mix my own this time. Leaning towards the roots organic stuff. Or maybe it's time I tried hydro or coco...

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Day 10 above ground except for the two babies.
IMG 20221025 120437883
IMG 20221025 120440448
IMG 20221025 120442418

I'm waiting on my new ACInfinity cloudforge humidifier and wifi controller that I won in a giveaway. I'm excited to use the controller to automate some of this grow. I've always been a 'by the seat of the pants' guy, but I look forward to a little more precision in my growing. I'm also trying the Terp Tea line of nutrients. I usually mix my own soil and grow in a basement. I'm going back to the tents for this one and using premixed nutes.

Last edited:
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I want to build a RDWC system. I love growing organic in soil, it's easy and tastes great, but I want to one day build a 6 site undercurrent system. That seems to be the ultimate hydro system, to me. Then there is coco DTW that looks pretty simple to set up... For now I'm sticking to soil.

elobrand

elobrand

So jealous, I fight with outside humidity in the teens and inside is double. Keeping an eye on this grow and that humidifier. Looks good.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I pinched the tops on the two biggest ones yesterday, they didn't lose stride at all. Still rocking. Day 15 above ground.
IMG 20221030 194712484

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I neglected them this past week, they were too cold. I also sprayed them with a very diluted kelp solution and I'm pretty sure the Columbians hated it. I'm still guessing on light distance/power. My cheap phone doesn't give reliable readings with photone, and I don't have a meter. I think I light stressed them. So I got the heat up, turned the lights down, and trimmed the ugly foliage. I also up-potted them to 5 gals of rich organic soil full of compost, EWC, terp tea veg/bloom, dolomite, azomite, and some other stuff. They are looking much better than they did 4 days ago.
Yesterday before defoliation (they were sad and neglected. Too cold and too much light.)
IMG 20221106 083131556 HDR

After defoliation (one skinny Columbian in back is the most finicky of the bunch, but it smells strong already. My wife comes in after I defoliated "What's that smell...smells really good." It might get culled and replaced though.)
IMG 20221106 183004399

Roots at transplant
IMG 20221102 144309905

IMG 20221102 145528763
I've got another tent coming. I don't want to set up the 4*4 in this small room, so I ordered a 2*4 to flower in. I'm thinking about flipping once they recover and start growing fast again. I have a feeling these are going to get tall. We'll see how they look in a week.

IMG 20221106 083131556 HDR
Lockebox

Lockebox

Pumped to see the png Kashmir. I've been thinking when I run mine I may start them from seed under 12/12. I'm curious to see how they stretch and how long they go

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I'm honestly a little worried about how long they will go and how big they will get. Definitely wanting to flip as soon as I set up a taller tent. Fingers crossed for females,

Latest posts

Top Bottom