Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

well here aree my ummm interesting family.
laughs.
View attachment 706229
the afghans sure look old school ( to me you can see what was breed out of them by comparing the fat leaf with the other two for indoor growing but this is pure speculation on my part. i know i would rather have my plants easy to tell they are healthy at a glance.. to make it easy for others to grow... just a guess. ). no never mind i starved them. they are bouncing back to life now. i should of been feeding them sooner.. blah.

the lemon aliens are fucking kicking ass, in there darker green iron man suit.

the jalapeno is doing the sun dance.

solo #2 is kicking ass.

and PFK, and another kush are doing the seedling thing.. nothing.

bowl up :)

chris.
Looking good man. I germed 4 of my last mix seeds 2 of em popped. They must be defective cus they all cracked but 2 dint come out and kinda rot in the shells. The other two were going up side down even tho I planted them normal. And the boith have coily roots. Full on circle on one. But I'm happy that 2 came out. I tryed to straighten them out. Now there going. Guess that's my luck running out.

jipp

jipp

Looking good man. I germed 4 of my last mix seeds 2 of em popped. They must be defective cus they all cracked but 2 dint come out and kinda rot in the shells. The other two were going up side down even tho I planted them normal. And the boith have coily roots. Full on circle on one. But I'm happy that 2 came out. I tryed to straighten them out. Now there going. Guess that's my luck running out.
yeah i tried to fix the curled seedling too. did not work so well. seedlings, fucker gots a mind of there own.

how you doing?

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

yeah i tried to fix the curled seedling too. did not work so well. seedlings, fucker gots a mind of there own.

how you doing?

chris.
Pretty alright today thanks. How about you.?

jipp

jipp

Picked up more clones, these ones are Black Indica. Now. I'm stoked got some good veriety coming along. Hope all is well.
wonder why thety call it that does it get dark in fl ower?

i think my afghan fat leaf bitch is gonna be a dark pheno from the look of the dark stems heh.

morning shot after feeding.
IMG 3572

feed them what i call baby food.. 1tease spoon to 3 gallons of water of maxsea. ill up there food next feeding..

im doing ok here.. just working on killing some pain.
chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

wonder why thety call it that does it get dark in fl ower?

i think my afghan fat leaf bitch is gonna be a dark pheno from the look of the dark stems heh.

morning shot after feeding.
View attachment 711359
feed them what i call baby food.. 1tease spoon to 3 gallons of water of maxsea. ill up there food next feeding..

im doing ok here.. just working on killing some pain.
chris.
I can't wait to see each of em flower. Mmmmm

jipp

jipp

yeah they grow up so fast compared to that last picture i posted.

i feel bad for the fat leaf bitch.. such a odd plant.. once them top leafs come to size its gonna be a droopy bitch.
IMG 3667
IMG 3666
IMG 3669

IMG 3670

no clue what to do with it besides i topped it. they get water and micro in 48 hours.. mixed up some micro tea just a moment ago.
chris.

Top Bottom