diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Doing some more snowcap x hogswreck#4
Snowcap x hogswreck 4   Copy

TheRemer

TheRemer

jipp

jipp

hey man check this out.. i know its month old plant and shit.. but before it was to short to give much thought to the stem until you mention yours last night.. so i looked at all mind. hah.. check out this aliens straw. i think its gonna be impressive if i can keep it healthy from now to flower/harvest .
chris.

IMG 3899
TheRemer

TheRemer

hey man check this out.. i know its month old plant and shit.. but before it was to short to give much thought to the stem until you mention yours last night.. so i looked at all mind. hah.. check out this aliens straw. i think its gonna be impressive if i can keep it healthy from now to flower/harvest .
chris.
That's a crazy top you got going. I might top. But I don't know Wich one. I usually LST. I've never gone natural.

jipp

jipp

That's a crazy top you got going. I might top. But I don't know Wich one. I usually LST. I've never gone natural.

well if you top be sure to pinch it off do not use trimmers you may get lucky like i did on solo #2 and get 4 tops from one topping.
i had no clue people did this, let alone a plant would grow 4 tops from a pinch.. i was starting to thnk solo #2 was another special kid like my afghans. laughs.

IMG 3948
IMG 3947

chris.

jipp

jipp

Looking like a green growth explosion on the top.

yeah its growing much faster than the other solo ( team red )
i dunno, one of the killer pheonos ,maybe fast finisher too how its going? that would be handy for a solo cup!

so far the only issue i have with the solo #2 is it wont wilt.. hah
fucker eats it self alive.. im gonna have my work cut out to feed it i think.. lots of mixing food just for her. i hope i can keep it going.
time will tell.. but its off to a much better start then solo #1 ever was. laughs. and if i do not starve it, just maybe i can flower.. solo #1 was good up until i starve it then it was a losing battle for 2 months. LOL
but i kept the fucker alive for a long time.. so that is a accomplishment even if i did not get to flower.

wish i would of known about getting 4 tops from a pinch.. i would of tried it with the aliens. live and learn.
chris.

jipp

jipp

I hope they look like that solo.
check it out man. now the red solo cup was not planned ( like 70 percent of everything iv done so far in this growing stuff )
i tossed a critical kush seed into a rappid rooter.. i figured it would not work.. but i wanted to know and the critical kush seeds i was given have always been ab out learning from. so i abuse them. lauhs. so i ended up with two solo cup.. this is ok because if solo #2 becomes a stud, maybe team red will be a chick.

anyhow boring as that was to type and you read.. solo #2 is 2 days older than #team red.
solo #2 pinched 4 tops ( go me ), #team red cut...
IMG 3995

you can tell they are different phenos ( well i take that back.. i meant genotype since we can not seen the genes making the bitch grow fast lol fuck iu dunno they look different too now i look).. so far it seems solo #2 is the one you want for a solo cup..#team red is slow in comparisons on growing from the topping.
im high as fuck. this bosshog #1 is kicking my ass dismorning.
damn im high shit creep up on me laughs
chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Ahahaha
check it out man. now the red solo cup was not planned ( like 70 percent of everything iv done so far in this growing stuff )
i tossed a critical kush seed into a rappid rooter.. i figured it would not work.. but i wanted to know and the critical kush seeds i was given have always been ab out learning from. so i abuse them. lauhs. so i ended up with two solo cup.. this is ok because if solo #2 becomes a stud, maybe team red will be a chick.

anyhow boring as that was to type and you read.. solo #2 is 2 days older than #team red.
solo #2 pinched 4 tops ( go me ), #team red cut...
View attachment 714362
you can tell they are different phenos ( well i take that back.. i meant genotype since we can not seen the genes making the bitch grow fast lol fuck iu dunno they look different too now i look).. so far it seems solo #2 is the one you want for a solo cup..#team red is slow in comparisons on growing from the topping.
im high as fuck. this bosshog #1 is kicking my ass dismorning.
damn im high shit creep up on me laughs
chris.
I'm doing good man. I always hit the bong when I'm on here. Go off on a rant and half way through I dunno what I'm talking about. Boss sounds good.

Top Bottom