Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

good.. the bosshog is good.. but it hits like a indica the reviews say its suppose to be a happy high thing.. shrugs.
its like a good indica to me. ill be pissed dude when i grow my first sativa dom plats and if they effect me the same way. laughs.
chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

my aliens are showing sex at day 37.. two boys! i hope the rest aree chicks or im fucked LOL
You can have some studs for pollen. I would trade you all my girls for one stud. I've got 39 females, plus the other ones I did the last few years, I'm running out of seeds.

jipp

jipp

I
I probably jinxed myself.
laughs. i really wanted a alien chick you know im kinky like that.. but im gonna try to get some pollen off his ass.. gonna toss him out in my garage.
thats some crazy luck to get that many females dude.. laughs..
chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

I will be throwing my biggest chicks into the flower room today. Make room in my backyard for the newbies. As soon as their done I can flower again. I'm going to have a Hindu, black Indica, Blue Dream, God's Blue Cough, and a mystery that smells like bluberry. Hope everyone is doing well today.

IMG 20170627 171424
TheRemer

TheRemer

I will be throwing my biggest chicks into the flower room today. Make room in my backyard for the newbies. As soon as their done I can flower again. I'm going to have a Hindu, black Indica, Blue Dream, God's Blue Cough, and a mystery that smells like bluberry. Hope everyone is doing well today.
I reported my black Indica and Blue Dream for the flower

IMG 20170627 171442
jipp

jipp

hey man i need your eyes.. these leafs are getting lighter right?

im pretty sure they are which means she wants more food.
i cant do shit since water cycle is next. but im gonna have to up its food next feeding. i have to mix up a bottle for its own now.. instead of generic measurement i been using that works well.. but this guy wants to fucking grow!
but in some light it looks fine and the plant will cannibalize it self before it will give into anything like stop growing or wilt so its real bitch to take care of. my kids are fucking special man.
they show sex early, they grow slower than molasses, they have all kinds of phototropism from extreme positive to almost negative lol going on..
fucking head ache!

chris.

IMG 4053
IMG 4054
IMG 4055
IMG 4056
TheRemer

TheRemer

hey man i need your eyes.. these leafs are getting lighter right?

im pretty sure they are which means she wants more food.
i cant do shit since water cycle is next. but im gonna have to up its food next feeding. i have to mix up a bottle for its own now.. instead of generic measurement i been using that works well.. but this guy wants to fucking grow!
but in some light it looks fine and the plant will cannibalize it self before it will give into anything like stop growing or wilt so its real bitch to take care of. my kids are fucking special man.
they show sex early, they grow slower than molasses, they have all kinds of phototropism from extreme positive to almost negative lol going on..
fucking head ache!

chris.
Ohh man. Looks like its needing food.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Moved the girls into the flower room. The countdown begins, I made some labels to make em official. I put two black Indica clones, hindu, God's Blue Cough, and a Blue Dream. Hope everyone is having a good night. Doobs lit. Can't wait for em to go hard.

IMG 20170628 222553
IMG 20170628 222617
IMG 20170628 222643
IMG 20170628 222705
IMG 20170628 222944
jipp

jipp

Ohh man. Looks like its needing food.
yeah, but i have already feed them twice they need water.. time to up there food next feeding. they are growing much faster than my first solo #1. i have a feeling the reason is the micros are making the plant much more efficient so it can use more food.. so i should of been upping its food from the start. im learning.. as this is basically my first grow. i do not really remember a whole lot of what i did with the girls in the flower tent. laughs.

so next feeding ill up its food and see what happens.

i have up potted the babies, they got water.. they get feed next. it really makes it smooth to up pot.. you can do it where yo only need to feed once or twice. and probably healthier for the plants.

i know up pot sooner especially with slow ass plants that have afghan, bubba genes. hah. PFX is growing much faster than the afghans from seedling but i did up pot it from the star.. i left the afghans in solo to long which stunted them hah i was going by size not time..

how are you today? just waiting to have lunch with a snowbird who seems to be here perm now till he dies, then come home and get ripped in @420 lyfePpP memories.

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

yeah, but i have already feed them twice they need water.. time to up there food next feeding. they are growing much faster than my first solo #1. i have a feeling the reason is the micros are making the plant much more efficient so it can use more food.. so i should of been upping its food from the start. im learning.. as this is basically my first grow. i do not really remember a whole lot of what i did with the girls in the flower tent. laughs.

so next feeding ill up its food and see what happens.

i have up potted the babies, they got water.. they get feed next. it really makes it smooth to up pot.. you can do it where yo only need to feed once or twice. and probably healthier for the plants.

i know up pot sooner especially with slow ass plants that have afghan, bubba genes. hah. PFX is growing much faster than the afghans from seedling but i did up pot it from the star.. i left the afghans in solo to long which stunted them hah i was going by size not time..

how are you today? just waiting to have lunch with a snowbird who seems to be here perm now till he dies, then come home and get ripped in @420 lyfePpP memories.

chris.
Work n than going home to the girls check em out make sure they are doing good. I have my balas on 75 cus my Blue Dream is to high. Bastard. I don't have an osolating fan yet either. I got an exuast fan sucking the heat out. But you know. It is what it is. My last indoor flowered so I hope to get buds off these ones. I will make em as happy as I can. The kids are going hard in the sun. I got 3 baby Hindus that are super nice looking.

jipp

jipp

Work n than going home to the girls check em out make sure they are doing good. I have my balas on 75 cus my Blue Dream is to high. Bastard. I don't have an osolating fan yet either. I got an exuast fan sucking the heat out. But you know. It is what it is. My last indoor flowered so I hope to get buds off these ones. I will make em as happy as I can. The kids are going hard in the sun. I got 3 baby Hindus that are super nice looking.
yeah man in this heat air flow.. some si for heat, color.. and also prevent bugs.. and its all rock in roll for the heat. my temps have been staying stable. 86F it did git 88F when it was a 120F fuck it my plants are healthy and they can deal with a hot day from time to time. laughs.
and cancan fans kick ass i recommend one :D

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Can can like osos, yeah I wonder how hot the fuckers can get. I'll look into your can can. Yeah if yours survived then I should be good.

jipp

jipp

Can can like osos, yeah I wonder how hot the fuckers can get. I'll look into your can can. Yeah if yours survived then I should be good.
yeah the cancan filter works well. when i close my tent door it sucks it up.. 2x4 tent 400cfm cancan/filter.

well almost ready for lunch.. ill be back after a bit have a great afternoon bro.
( iv not done this people thing in a while.. laughs, at least he is a good story teller.. i love hearing his space storys from the late 70s/80s at nasa.
bowlz up,
chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

yeah the cancan filter works well. when i close my tent door it sucks it up.. 2x4 tent 400cfm cancan/filter.

well almost ready for lunch.. ill be back after a bit have a great afternoon bro.
( iv not done this people thing in a while.. laughs, at least he is a good story teller.. i love hearing his space storys from the late 70s/80s at nasa.
bowlz up,
chris.
Old people are cool. I find if you're willing to listen to them they are the most grateful, good people those ol ones. Funny cus we gonna be like that some day. I'm going to be fucking insane. I all ready am and I'm 29

TheRemer

TheRemer

Hmm that fan sounds decent. I might have get one for the smell. Later on

jipp

jipp

Hmm that fan sounds decent. I might have get one for the smell. Later on
yeah man the fan wroks.. i would recommend it for sure.
it was fun. some good food. he got high. laughs. he is all what is that a cig, im like naw man its my medz, he is like what? im like herb! oh, that reefer madnesss shit.. he is 80.. anyhow, im like yeah man that shit that makes you crazy.. he is all let me try. then the storys started to flow. heh.

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

yeah man the fan wroks.. i would recommend it for sure.
it was fun. some good food. he got high. laughs. he is all what is that a cig, im like naw man its my medz, he is like what? im like herb! oh, that reefer madnesss shit.. he is 80.. anyhow, im like yeah man that shit that makes you crazy.. he is all let me try. then the storys started to flow. heh.

chris.
That is fucking priceless. Did you ask him when the last time he smoked was? Haha funny if it was 1st try.

Top Bottom