Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Transplant day! Got half way through, then my daughter woke up from her nap:p...until tomorrow's nap
IMG 6504

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Good morning fellow farmers...

My outdoor girls are wacky... Unfortunately i have to cull a male today. White Rhino - found balls... (wow i gained experience since i joined here)

What will be left outside:
AK-47 x2 females, Northern Lights x1 female, 24k Gold x1 female and White Rhino x1 female.
This will be my first true male out of 12 plants, one hermied on me in my first grow due to the cold.

Back to the wacky part of my girls...
On some of the 3 blade leaves, one decided to grow 4 instead of 3 and she is growing 7 blade fan leaves instead of 5...
The male (W.R.) had 9 blade fan leaves instead of 5... Never had this before on any of my plants...

Kinda cool as it's the first time i have seen it with my own eyes. But after research now, seems to be a normal thing.

My male:
20170912 073007
9 blade fan leaves on male:
20170912 072721

This one is the Northern Lights: (cut main cola off to see what would happen, someone in this thread she would survive and she has, i call her my 4 star)
20170912 081006

4 leaves instead of 3:
20170912 081100

The cola i always take a picture of:
20170912 081216

20170912 081258

20170912 0813090

That's all from me folks...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Good morning fellow farmers...

My outdoor girls are wacky... Unfortunately i have to cull a male today. White Rhino - found balls... (wow i gained experience since i joined here)

What will be left outside:
AK-47 x2 females, Northern Lights x1 female, 24k Gold x1 female and White Rhino x1 female.
This will be my first true male out of 12 plants, one hermied on me in my first grow due to the cold.

Back to the wacky part of my girls...
On some of the 3 blade leaves, one decided to grow 4 instead of 3 and she is growing 7 blade fan leaves instead of 5...
The male (W.R.) had 9 blade fan leaves instead of 5... Never had this before on any of my plants...

Kinda cool as it's the first time i have seen it with my own eyes. But after research now, seems to be a normal thing.

My male:
View attachment 739761 9 blade fan leaves on male:
View attachment 739759

This one is the Northern Lights: (cut main cola off to see what would happen, someone in this thread she would survive and she has, i call her my 4 star)
View attachment 739762

4 leaves instead of 3:
View attachment 739763

The cola i always take a picture of:
View attachment 739764
View attachment 739765
View attachment 739766

That's all from me folks...

Ever increasing number of leaf fingers is a good sign. Shows plenty of vigor. Plenty of light and nutrients available.

Common on leafy indicas.

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Ever increasing number of leaf fingers is a good sign. Shows plenty of vigor. Plenty of light and nutrients available.

Common on leafy indicas.
Thank you for your comment.
Yeah i saw it was one of the signs of a healthy plant. Pity the 9 blade one was male... took a video of its root-ball before i threw him away... even though it's male, i felt bad... was going to plant it in the field across the road but then remembered it was a bad idea...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah i saw it was one of the signs of a healthy plant. Pity the 9 blade one was male... took a video of its root-ball before i threw him away... even though it's male, i felt bad... was going to plant it in the field across the road but then remembered it was a bad idea...

No problem. That's why we are all here.

And yeah. Don't plant random males outside. You can pollinate other Grows not just yours.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Keep the pollen for chuckin. If you got sometuing you aint gon find huck shit.

jipp

jipp

blue #2 broke ground. will be interesting to see if we get another blueberry pheno, my gut says we will. and now i know where flo and blue comes from, dj shorts.

IMG 6886

yo, i got a normal fucking seedlings for once.
el chapo, i hear its good smoke. its growing like the aliens.
IMG 6888

lets hope for a chick.
IMG 6891

IMG 5954

this is the same plant that came up with 4 cotyledons.
IMG 6898

solo #3 cgl. still alive.. i am tempted to up pot to a 1g pot when i flower it. just so i get some herb yo. i do not think i would ever grow a shit load of plants in solo cups.. but i could see 1g pots.. but i dunno we see what happens.
fucked up that post i did.

bowl up.

IMG 6886
IMG 6888
IMG 6891
Last edited:
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

blue #2 broke ground. will be interesting to see if we get another blueberry pheno, my gut says we will. and now i know where flo and blue comes from, dj shorts.

View attachment 740118
yo, i got a normal fucking seedlings for once.
el chapo, i hear its good smoke. its growing like the aliens.
View attachment 740119
lets hope for a chick.
View attachment 740120
View attachment 740128
this is the same plant that came up with 4 cotyledons.
View attachment 740125
solo #3 cgl. still alive.. i am tempted to up pot to a 1g pot when i flower it. just so i get some herb yo. i do not think i would ever grow a shit load of plants in solo cups.. but i could see 1g pots.. but i dunno we see what happens.
fucked up that post i did.

bowl up.

I think i know what may have happened maybe with that weird one. You may have a chimera plant. Basically that is a plant that started to make twins and one absorbed the other. If it is this, theres two things that you may be able to observe. One is a line along the plant where pigment on one side is different then the other side. The second is you may get 2 different types of flowers. Of course it may be a female and a male, but that's unlikely. And it won't breed true.
Or it could be a similar condition caused by... ? But usually chemicals in pesticides. In that case same flowers in both and can breed true.

Q

QLDerflorist

G'day guys just giving ya a update on me chocolate skunk, should be ready in a few days, the smell is deadset like cottes tropical fruit cordial (drink), this is my second one and it's going purple again which is nice lol should of named it tropical skunk haha sounds better

20170912 181128

Latest posts

Top Bottom