20191018 081759

Dragon Cheese
20191018 081427

JOTI Jordan's Kush
20191018 081203

20191018 081412

Moshmen

Moshmen

Been growing outdoors in good ol Mother Earth for a few years but trying my hand indoors now. Starting my 3rd grow , most are 7 days old,critical, northern lites, strawberry cheese cake, all autos. Love the quick turn around on these autos ! Will be doin more for sure !
The last pics are my 2nd attempt, cheese is looking yummy just not a big yield! And the lemon skunk that I fried! And led me to this wonderful! Informative site!
I’ve been scrolling web sites for months , the farm is by FAR the most informative! You can search master grower diaries-or ask a question of two. Love this place thanx for all the info and happy gardening!

TheRemer

TheRemer

Been growing outdoors in good ol Mother Earth for a few years but trying my hand indoors now. Starting my 3rd grow , most are 7 days old,critical, northern lites, strawberry cheese cake, all autos. Love the quick turn around on these autos ! Will be doin more for sure !
The last pics are my 2nd attempt, cheese is looking yummy just not a big yield! And the lemon skunk that I fried! And led me to this wonderful! Informative site!
I’ve been scrolling web sites for months , the farm is by FAR the most informative! You can search master grower diaries-or ask a question of two. Love this place thanx for all the info and happy gardening! View attachment 904808View attachment 904809View attachment 904810View attachment 904812
Those are some nice girls. What lights are you using.?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
First 1 gal coco room after switching from Hugo's. Had to end up chopping them when they went past the lights. Sadly some of them directly under the lights getting crispy tops. What can you do when they stretch past the lights. Learned 3.5 weeks of veg is too much vs Hugo's. 2.5 seems to be the ticket. Just started week 6. These get chopped @ 62. Now im just dealing with night time temps getting too low. Work is never done.

Side note though worked out per 500 plants Hugo's cost me $1491. Same 500 in 1 gal coco fabrics throwing the pot away and using a new one is about $497 including the coco. Winner so far in my book. Just have to see how the nutes work out in the next couple of runs and see If i need to adjust.

IMG 1794

edit: Look how lazy I got. Chopped the lowers and didn't even clean them up off the table lmao.

Moshmen

Moshmen

First 1 gal coco room after switching from Hugo's. Had to end up chopping them when they went past the lights. Sadly some of them directly under the lights getting crispy tops. What can you do when they stretch past the lights. Learned 3.5 weeks of veg is too much vs Hugo's. 2.5 seems to be the ticket. Just started week 6. These get chopped @ 62. Now im just dealing with night time temps getting too low. Work is never done.

Side note though worked out per 500 plants Hugo's cost me $1491. Same 500 in 1 gal coco fabrics throwing the pot away and using a new one is about $497 including the coco. Winner so far in my book. Just have to see how the nutes work out in the next couple of runs and see If i need to adjust.

View attachment 905677

edit: Look how lazy I got. Chopped the lowers and didn't even clean them up off the table lmao.
What ya spend on nutes for the co co? Are they organic? Just curious I run amended soil in 2 gallon fabric pots and use very little nutes . I’m at about $6-7 per plant it’s kool to hear someone else is keeping track of total cost

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
What ya spend on nutes for the co co? Are they organic? Just curious I run amended soil in 2 gallon fabric pots and use very little nutes . I’m at about $6-7 per plant it’s kool to hear someone else is keeping track of total cost

less then a penny a gal on salts. Yeah man throwing money down the drain isn't a win for anyone. Specially if you start scaling up.

Cpgribble

Cpgribble

Hi guys I'm new to growing and here's my baby but there are super tiny white specs on the leaves. They won't run off and there are no signs of any bugs. From some research they say it could be perspiration. Any help would be awesome!

20191102 215026
20191102 215048
20191102 203707
Top Bottom