post your best Medical marijuana container supplier in Cali. SoCal to NorCal

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hi Farmers,
With all of the different places that supply our medical marijuana storing needs.Which is the best for you and why? Some suppliers only offer delivery of their products, and others also offer the opportunity for walk ins with no minimum quantity purchases. How is the customer service? Finding the best supplier of containers is needed to save money and find the best products or bang for your buck. Please post your experiences, the Yays and the Nays. Please be specific and include the name and location of your findings. Danks to all that contribute, since it will help many farmers out.

Shamus

Shamus

you might be able to go pick em up if your anywhere near yorba linda.. what an odd name. i just love the containers for seeds.. and theyll make custom containers which is fly as all hell imo. those cool jarz are pretty tight too.. i would get the screwing lid ones if you ever plan on getting um back.. like a swap out kinda thing.. if theyre out the door never to be seen again pop tops all day. at a fraction of a dollar its a rather small charge for something that people really seem to appreciate.. just price checked and LA container seems to be about 3 cents more per unit.. :eek: lol
ill stick with la tho

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

thanks for stopping by with the contribution CR. I'm definitely gonna check out the site. Is that the go to site in Colorado?
if youre in colorado you can actually go up to mmed depot off 58th and pick them up there on the spot. all colors all sizes... they have huge glass jars for two bucks. no red card or ID or anything needed.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
you might be able to go pick em up if your anywhere near yorba linda.. what an odd name. i just love the containers for seeds.. and theyll make custom containers which is fly as all hell imo. those cool jarz are pretty tight too.. i would get the screwing lid ones if you ever plan on getting um back.. like a swap out kinda thing.. if theyre out the door never to be seen again pop tops all day. at a fraction of a dollar its a rather small charge for something that people really seem to appreciate.. just price checked and LA container seems to be about 3 cents more per unit.. :eek: lol
ill stick with la tho
Actually Rival mentioned this spot too. Seems like the go to place. I'm interested in the glass screw off ones for 8ths and quads. You're right that peeps do appreciate it plus its more professional than sending someone home with a plastic bag

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They have glass jars and plastic containers like the clubs use. I need to order some big glass jars. They have some that hold like 2lbs.

Top Bottom