Post your Organic Soil Mix

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks @Seamaiden! I really appreciate all the help with the organics. I did notice the bounce you were talking about but only by maybe .2 or so and that could easily could be my pH meter. I'll check again tonight and try dropping the pH some more, add to some test soil and take some measurements. I'm glad my CA water isn't as hard as you've experienced. I was thinking if I only need 5ml of vinegar for 3 gallons and you needed a metric ton, I need to quit my production manager job and come work for you lol
I did, it smelled like salad!

n phuric acid works well also.
I don't know what that is, but I like phosphoric acid, it's what I use in the aquaponic system.

GroVerde

GroVerde

1 Big bag of Roots Organics soil (Greenfields)
1 Big bag of Happy Frog

Ive been using the General Organics Nutrient line aswell as substituting Roots Organic Ancient Amber for the GO Bio Roots and also using Mammoth P been doing good so far cant complain heres my Sour Diesel
20170203 151811

1 week into flowering

Groperco

Groperco

What actually is the mammoth o? I was buying soil at the store while back and dude was trying to sell to me. Wasn't sure what it really was. What's your opinions on it?. Plants look good.

GroVerde

GroVerde

Thanks appreciate it thats only 1 plant and Mammoth P is Nutrient Liberator w/ active microbials. You can use it during seedling/clone thru bloom

These are my next little run Af Goo far left back 4wks truthband upfront left 2wks middle Green Poison Lemon OG red cup and 2 on right Sour Diesel clones both 3 wks

20170213 181215
Groperco

Groperco

Thanks appreciate it thats only 1 plant and Mammoth P is Nutrient Liberator w/ active microbials. You can use it during seedling/clone thru bloom
So it make more avaliavailable

These are my next little run Af Goo far left back 4wks truthband upfront left 2wks middle Green Poison Lemon OG red cup and 2 on right Sour Diesel clones both 3 wks
So it makes more food available right

Groperco

Groperco

[QUOTE="GroVerde, post: I got some new clones I may have to get some and try it. Bout to transplant this weekend will take some pics

Groperco

Groperco

Got some clones poppin roots too. Will post pic this weekend when I transplant my other clones.

Groperco

Groperco

I did run into a N tix prob with my secret sour. I got the dreded claw as you can kida see in the pic. Made the mistake adding fresh soil that's N rich. Gusset I learned something.. other than that all is going good can't wait for finished product

20170217 220426
GroVerde

GroVerde

I made that mistake before i also got the claw lol good thing she'll bounce back

Top Bottom