Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
aahhh, that’s so awesome all the barn cats, we just lost one yesterday, he was hit/killed by a vehicle, we loved him (Jordan) and just started to build him a heated winter home as we have 4 cats inside at one house and i have “ben” still who is also a barn cat at my house.
E7A1BB34 AA1C 4013 BC71 E68B7A8A9BDB

BaKiNaToR

BaKiNaToR

aahhh, that’s so awesome all the barn cats, we just lost one yesterday, he was hit/killed by a vehicle, we loved him (Jordan) and just started to build him a heated winter home as we have 4 cats inside at one house and i have “ben” still who is also a barn cat at my house.View attachment 1287798
I've got a black and white too. Not sure why her eyes look like that, but not her eye color.

IMG 20221001 105537551
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well, if it isnt my lights trying to burn my house down, its my water heater. And before i get questioned, yes everything is on a separate circuit. Each one of my tents are on their own 20 amp circuit, water heater is on its own double pole 20 amp circuit. Dryer is separate circuit, oven and fridge have their own circuit, lights and outlets have their own, and my furnaceis on its own circuit. Figured id lay it all out there before i get jumped on.
20221004 101159

beluga

beluga

Well, if it isnt my lights trying to burn my house down, its my water heater. And before i get questioned, yes everything is on a separate circuit. Each one of my tents are on their own 20 amp circuit, water heater is on its own double pole 20 amp circuit. Dryer is separate circuit, oven and fridge have their own circuit, lights and outlets have their own, and my furnaceis on its own circuit. Figured id lay it all out there before i get jumped on.
Damn! Glad you're okay, pt. 2.

My breaker only dreams of being that organized.
Are you surging maybe? When we moved in to our current place, we had a faulty neutral coming in from the utility lines... made all sorts of things whacky. Called the power company and, sure enough, they fixed it right up.

Last edited:
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Damn! Glad you're okay, pt. 2.

My breaker only dreams of being that organized.
Are you surging maybe? When we moved in to our current place, we had a faulty neutral coming in from the utility lines... made all sorts of things whacky. Called the power company and, sure enough, they fixed it right up.
So i don't think anything is wrong, its just faulty equipment at this point. When i bought this place 4 years ago, my father and i completely rewired everything because its an 84 single wide, and everything was outdated and over worked.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Well, if it isnt my lights trying to burn my house down, its my water heater. And before i get questioned, yes everything is on a separate circuit. Each one of my tents are on their own 20 amp circuit, water heater is on its own double pole 20 amp circuit. Dryer is separate circuit, oven and fridge have their own circuit, lights and outlets have their own, and my furnaceis on its own circuit. Figured id lay it all out there before i get jumped on. View attachment 1288811
Damn bro at least I didn’t catch fire! Mayb u should buy a lottery ticket? Good vibes ur way

Top Bottom