Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I just finished some Fatso from clone and it is nice a bit heavy for me stuff is nap city 🤤😴 but so far the taste is good. I still have mine in cureing jars so will have to wait a month for real smoke report. Have great day.
I can't wait!!! I got mine from atlas seeds and I wake up to a heavy indica with my ADD so perfect for me

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

A family experiment with potatoes. Cut store bought potatoes in half, put in FoxFarm and 6 weeks later we have a huge plant. I know NOTHING about growing a damn potato lol. So maybe someone can answer here...When the hell do i pick these potatoes and how lol? Come on farmers;)

Hot pepper Garden:
1 Thai Hot Pepper
1 Habenero
1 Smokin Eds Carolina Reaper
1 Havasu
1 Peach Ghost Pepper
1 Chocolate 7 Pot
We pick ours when the flowers die off seems to work alright for our varieties in Tassie👍

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Big acidhead about 10 years ago but the times they are a changin…
View attachment 1991339
Thankful for farm friends 🍄 ❤️
me too, though back in the 80’s we eventually started making our own lsd, not me a friend but i was around and man we made it good and i definitely probably ate too much along with everything else..
i remember eating like 7 of our blotters at once being outside in the middle of winter freezing out with a buddy, ate it than hours later i guess coming back to reality as i realized we were in my parents van in the driveway and it’s getting light outside and we’re like wtf happened? neither of us could remember nothing of that night but it was trippy!..
personally i feel we just sat there unknowingly freezing while staring stoned out the window tripping and laughing..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
me too, though back in the 80’s we eventually started making our own lsd, not me a friend but i was around and man we made it good and i definitely probably ate too much along with everything else..
i remember eating like 7 of our blotters at once being outside in the middle of winter freezing out with a buddy, ate it than hours later i guess coming back to reality as i realized we were in my parents van in the driveway and it’s getting light outside and we’re like wtf happened? neither of us could remember nothing of that night but it was trippy!..
personally i feel we just sat there unknowingly freezing while staring stoned out the window tripping and laughing..
Seems par for the coarse 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Acid was amazing in sf about 30 years ago! But shrooms always made me sick. Good luck happy trippin
my kinda last time ever with shrooms and acid was after a shroom trip..
we had this house party all weekend and we decided to make a homemade shroom stew we called it, well of course we had pounds and pounds of shrooms so we used i’d say a pound of shrooms in a huge stew pit with if i remember correctly a bunch of fruit chunks and slow cooked it for a few hours before handing out as drinks, but i had to scoop in a get a bunch of shrooms in my drinks and ate those as well, i got so friggin high, too high let’s say, and that was scary enough for me to basically stop shrooms and acid..
geezus at one point for a while i wouldn’t go anywhere without a fiver of liquid lsd for quick trips haha.. i remember at a border crossing the guard found the liquid acid on a friend not hidden just in his jean jacket pocket and he told them it was liquid tye dye for tye dying, after the search he gave it back and let us cross, haha..
i remember being in a room where we were making some blotter and the ceiling was full of sheets hanging to dry!..

Latest posts

Top Bottom