Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
my kinda last time ever with shrooms and acid was after a shroom trip..
we had this house party all weekend and we decided to make a homemade shroom stew we called it, well of course we had pounds and pounds of shrooms so we used i’d say a pound of shrooms in a huge stew pit with if i remember correctly a bunch of fruit chunks and slow cooked it for a few hours before handing out as drinks, but i had to scoop in a get a bunch of shrooms in my drinks and ate those as well, i got so friggin high, too high let’s say, and that was scary enough for me to basically stop shrooms and acid..
geezus at one point for a while i wouldn’t go anywhere without a fiver of liquid lsd for quick trips haha.. i remember at a border crossing the guard found the liquid acid on a friend not hidden just in his jean jacket pocket and he told them it was liquid tye dye for tye dying, after the search he gave it back and let us cross, haha..
i remember being in a room where we were making some blotter and the ceiling was full of sheets hanging to dry!..
Man, I actually microdose daily, grow my own. Been doing it for about 6 months. It literally crushed my anxiety and came back out of my shell. I use dmt from time to time as well, I brew that too, all for mental stability and peace. I’m a firm believer in all of it. I have a story about getting lost in Oakland at the venue there during the second night of the new years 03-04 show. Busted a ninja spin move and got in with no ticket…..it was a fucking barn burner too. The boys were good and me and my peeps were lit. It was great, even the security was bouncing to one more Saturday night……

Eledin

Eledin

Man, I actually microdose daily, grow my own. Been doing it for about 6 months. It literally crushed my anxiety and came back out of my shell. I use dmt from time to time as well, I brew that too, all for mental stability and peace. I’m a firm believer in all of it. I have a story about getting lost in Oakland at the venue there during the second night of the new years 03-04 show. Busted a ninja spin move and got in with no ticket…..it was a fucking barn burner too. The boys were good and me and my peeps were lit. It was great, even the security was bouncing to one more Saturday night……
Thats great man, I did notice when I was taking shrooms for a while that my depression got way better and I thought of things that I would have never thought if I wasnt on mushrooms, even tho I never triped. Its kinda like weed but on steroids when you take medium or small doses avoiding triping. Ive also seen that in the past years theyre really untaping the medical potential with guided trips (in medical trials not fake ass shamans) and microdosing. Ive heard that microdosing is the new hot thing in Silicon Valley to get more productive and creative.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thats great man, I did notice when I was taking shrooms for a while that my depression got way better and I thought of things that I would have never thought if I wasnt on mushrooms, even tho I never triped. Its kinda like weed but on steroids when you take medium or small doses avoiding triping. Ive also seen that in the past years theyre really untaping the medical potential with guided trips (in medical trials not fake ass shamans) and microdosing. Ive heard that microdosing is the new hot thing in Silicon Valley to get more productive and creative.
Im here to say, it works. I take .003 gram a day in the am. Never been more productive in my life.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I don’t actually know. I kinda wanted to get in on the fun everyone seems to be having. I too deal with some mental instability Id like to improve. Plan is to feel it out and If I like I will source some spores get
I don’t actually know. I kinda wanted to get in on the fun everyone seems to be having. I too deal with some mental instability Id like to improve. Plan is to feel it out and If I like I will source some spores get it poppin!
I wholeheartedly support this, just weigh into them lightly, I’d start with maybe a gram, gram & 1/2. A full eighth will have you pretty gonzo if it’s been a while. They look good though, they kinda look like a short stubby penis envy cubensis. Wonderful strain. I know where some top shelf spores are too, holler man. Take care of that head and be free.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I don’t actually know. I kinda wanted to get in on the fun everyone seems to be having. I too deal with some mental instability Id like to improve. Plan is to feel it out and If I like I will source some spores get it poppin!
They are called ghost 👻 shrooms I’m told. They hit me good at 1 gram lemon tech and I shroom every weekend! That being said if you do the 1/8 can you please record it? 🤣 the mental clarity and mental health improvements I’ve made over the last year with these magically mushrooms 🍄 is incredible.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
They are called ghost 👻 shrooms I’m told. They hit me good at 1 gram lemon tech and I shroom every weekend! That being said if you do the 1/8 can you please record it? 🤣 the mental clarity and mental health improvements I’ve made over the last year with these magically mushrooms 🍄 is incredible.
It’s wild, the stigma that used to come with mushrooms, even just as little as 5-6 years ago, has almost all but disappeared, we heads have been saying this about squares for years, if they would only open their mind, while we all got looked as crazy hippies eating forest boomers chasing each other around naked in the woods beating pots and pans. Crazy eh? Is it tho? Absolutely not. I’m glad to see some truly like minded folk being proactive in bettering themselves as well as their mental acuity. Times they be changing. 🍄

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You know, record for posterity, and science! Yeah! Science bitch!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It’s wild, the stigma that used to come with mushrooms, even just as little as 5-6 years ago, has almost all but disappeared, we heads have been saying this about squares for years, if they would only open their mind, while we all got looked as crazy hippies eating forest boomers chasing each other around naked in the woods beating pots and pans. Crazy eh? Is it tho? Absolutely not. I’m glad to see some truly like minded folk being proactive in bettering themselves as well as their mental acuity. Times they be changing. 🍄
20 years ago I tripped shrooms and had a horrible trip where I fell asleep before the onslaught and woke up tripping in a place where I didn’t want to be. So I steered clear of them for such a long time. Someone 🫵🏻 know who you are sent me some and they say in the freezer for a year. Decided to try micro dosing last summer when I was having some issues and the rest is history lol. Been my greatest year on this planet!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
20 years ago I tripped shrooms and had a horrible trip where I fell asleep before the onslaught and woke up tripping in a place where I didn’t want to be. So I steered clear of them for such a long time. Someone 🫵🏻 know who you are sent me some and they say in the freezer for a year. Decided to try micro dosing last summer when I was having some issues and the rest is history lol. Been my greatest year on this planet!
This, is what it’s all about, put your fears to the side, all that bad experience was, was a time in space. The stars weren’t aligned is all. Glad you came back to them. I’m still wanting to have a fly agaric….

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Man, being from Philly, winter dosing, it’s crazy, the cold just don’t matter as much. I think……😇
Nothing is worse than heat and humidity. I'd rather trip in an igloo....

But did you get it?? Coarse.....rough....?? ;)

Top Bottom