Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Saratoga Springs Phish show, I forget the year, but great show, had a Harpua... ;)

It was about 95 degrees and we are tripping good. About 15 minutes before the show starts the skies open up......downpour. which was of course wonderful. Bring it. Soaking wet....

I turn to my wife......and we both said simultaneously....

"Did you put the tarp on the tent.....?"

We did not put the tarp on the tent.

Air mattresses, sleeping bags, blankets, everything in a pool of water. We lit a fire, sat in our chairs, and of course did not sleep all night. The next morning was hotel day. Laundry, clothes, shower, pool......a/c....yeah.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Saratoga Springs Phish show, I forget the year, but great show, had a Harpua... ;)

It was about 95 degrees and we are tripping good. About 15 minutes before the show starts the skies open up......downpour. which was of course wonderful. Bring it. Soaking wet....

I turn to my wife......and we both said simultaneously....

"Did you put the tarp on the tent.....?"

We did not put the tarp on the tent.

Air mattresses, sleeping bags, blankets, everything in a pool of water. We lit a fire, sat in our chairs, and of course did not sleep all night. The next morning was hotel day. Laundry, clothes, shower, pool......a/c....yeah.
Holy crap man, Bonnaroo 05, I was some of the first people in the grounds, and you know heads, we all piled in to the camp grounds like savages staking claims, literally we all packed ourselves in like sardines, it was funny man, every other camping spot in the venue was all spread out and comfy….i went to go see the allmans, and as some as their encore was over (whipping post, GATDAMN Derek trucks, leave some meat on that SG would ya?) I go stumbling out of the “what” stage area and settle in against a tree, right by the silent disco, I watched that for waaaaay too long lol, then I realized I had been sitting in the rain for 2 hours, went back to camp……it was decimated. I grabbed my back pack and basically floated around the entire place stoned with a back pack full of grilled cheese sandwiches. I gave them away. Sounds dumb, but I’ll never forget it.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Holy crap man, Bonnaroo 05, I was some of the first people in the grounds, and you know heads, we all piled in to the camp grounds like savages staking claims, literally we all packed ourselves in like sardines, it was funny man, every other camping spot in the venue was all spread out and comfy….i went to go see the allmans, and as some as their encore was over (whipping post, GATDAMN Derek trucks, leave some meat on that SG would ya?) I go stumbling out of the “what” stage area and settle in against a tree, right by the silent disco, I watched that for waaaaay too long lol, then I realized I had been sitting in the rain for 2 hours, went back to camp……it was decimated. I grabbed my back pack and basically floated around the entire place stoned with a back pack full of grilled cheese sandwiches. I gave them away. Sounds dumb, but I’ll never forget it.
Ah, memories......we were at that Bonnaroo. Derek was so young....

We saw the Allmans in like the early 90s. With Dicky Betts. I don't know if it was that show or a few years later they brough Derek out, he was a kid.....

Plus every year at the Beacon. Also Hot Tuna.

The last year with Gregg was rough. You could see he was nearing the end. He had to take breaks, I think he had a doctor with him....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ah, memories......we were at that Bonnaroo. Derek was so young....

We saw the Allmans in like the early 90s. With Dicky Betts. I don't know if it was that show or a few years later they brough Derek out, he was a kid.....

Plus every year at the Beacon. Also Hot Tuna.

The last year with Gregg was rough. You could see he was nearing the end. He had to take breaks, I think he had a doctor with him....
Yeah man it sucked seeing Greg like that, I half expected the man to die behind that Hammond b3 on stage. But just like the tune off of their last studio album, Greg was unfortunately, a case study on “the high cost of low living” great song that always stuck with me. Those beacon shows were something special right? They were the only ones to do it like that there. One of my favorite venues hands down. My mom went to school with dangerous Danny toller, dude would show up at my moms house and rip allman sets, though way past his time in the bros. He and dicky worked well together, especially on in memory of Elizabeth Reid. But Greg man, a ravaged liver. He brought much joy to my life. Miss that guy.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Most of my family from Philly 🤙🏻 tasty kakes my guy! That’s why I make the Pbkk 😅
I’m a butterscotch krimpet guy, I lived off of those for years lol! Them pbkks are a close second though, I like your style sir.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’m a butterscotch krimpet guy, I lived off of those for years lol! Them pbkks are a close second though, I like your style sir.
That’s so awesome you named a strain after tasty kakes, it’s really kinda legendary, I bet them jawns are fire. 🤣😂🤣😂

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
End Game
PXL 20211220 1822265212

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Good old-fashioned spirit molecule. Kitchen chemistry is a hobby I enjoy. Looks good
It’s a past time here, brain food. I feel like I learn something new every time. And ty. 😎

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

i had a funny lil trip once i whent out picking few spliffs in after also eating a few mushrooms my eyes started to cry almost to the point i coudnt really see i then stopping picking and started to leave the feild looked back and cow in the feild said fukkkkkkkkooooooofffffffffff im sure of this anyway walked home pure euphoric😂

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

It’s a past time here, brain food. I feel like I learn something new every time. And ty. 😎
Same here. I seem to meet different gods and entities every time. I had 1 ego death and it's changed my perspective on so many things and idk why but certain foods or smells reminds me of the molecule.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Same here. I seem to meet different gods and entities every time. I had 1 ego death and it's changed my perspective on so many things and idk why but certain foods or smells reminds me of the molecule.
It always reminded me of the smell of mothballs. Ego death from DMT was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Haven’t been the same since.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
i had a funny lil trip once i whent out picking few spliffs in after also eating a few mushrooms my eyes started to cry almost to the point i coudnt really see i then stopping picking and started to leave the feild looked back and cow in the feild said fukkkkkkkkooooooofffffffffff im sure of this anyway walked home pure euphoric😂
🤪

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

It always reminded me of the smell of mothballs. Ego death from DMT was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Haven’t been the same since.
I thought I had died. I didn't freak out but it was unnerving. Then I transformed into God. It was the most eye opening experience of my life. I can get break through with my vape oil I make or with my e dab pen. But that trip I knew was so totally different from the beginning. Still to this day I still have trouble wrapping my brain around the reality I traveled to.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I thought I had died. I didn't freak out but it was unnerving. Then I transformed into God. It was the most eye opening experience of my life. I can get break through with my vape oil I make or with my e dab pen. But that trip I knew was so totally different from the beginning. Still to this day I still have trouble wrapping my brain around the reality I traveled to.
You went inside your head friend, I always chalked the beings I saw, as a manifestation of my subconscious self. Once I got passed that “I feel like I’m about to jump out of a plane” feeling that used to accompany me every time has since melted away. and in order to get to Jupiter quick, I have found a mix, I take out my bong, toss a little herb in the bottom, chuck a fat wad of DMT in,then I drop a fat dab of wax on it. It kinda becomes an amalgam. It takes the deep lung burn of the wax away. If you have the fixins, you should try that. It’s epic.

Top Bottom