Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DJK12

DJK12

Soooo think I got my setup a little more to my liking, took a lot of thinking (and smoking) though lol, but here are. Got the driver for the light housed inside the ac infinity 6" filter box so that any heat it gives off is immediately sucked away to my attic. Cords for the driver and UIS controls have been routed through a really small slit under at the bottom of the ducting, still airtight after I tested, I REALLY wanted to drill a small hole through the housing unit and install a rubber gasket to allow the cables to slip through box instead of duct but they did such a good job of making this filter box I can't do that lol. Anyways everything is controlled really really well and how the controller is magnetic and sticks to the metal filter box 🤤 it's the cherry on top 🥳

20230613 120739
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Holy shit. I’m in Texas, it’s hot af. I could cook bacon on my sidewalk right meow. Send some of that weather this way 🥵🥵🥵
I’m in Tasmania which is a little island at the bottom of Aus beautiful place but yea it’s nippy here Texas hey I love that about this place people from everywhere all comin together for the greater canna good👍 Have a good 1 mate n we better stop chatting on the pic thread or gnick55 will fill us full of uppercuts😂😂👍

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’m in Tasmania which is a little island at the bottom of Aus beautiful place but yea it’s nippy here Texas hey I love that about this place people from everywhere all comin together for the greater canna good👍 Have a good 1 mate n we better stop chatting on the pic thread or gnick55 will fill us full of uppercuts😂😂👍
c’mon not at all..
2 left..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
TASMANIA! I’m so stoked to make an acquaintance with someone from there, Young Einstein is a cinematic masterpiece, disarming atom bombs with an electric violin! One of my favorite movies as a young chud. I’m also a huge fan of the chats……

IMG 6983
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ah, I see you have “urban squirrels” 😂🤣😂🤣
Had a woodchuck rolling around the garden yesterday diddnt get a pic though dogs busted open the door and went in a chase around the yard lol, he got away 😁

Garden is throwing out fruit and veggies early this year!

On day 10 of strawberry harvests that size up to 20 quarts of strawberry jam made up and sealed

Gunna need to make a run of a….LOT more jars I don’t think 200 will be enough this year, gunna start a roadside stand to sell of excess of what we eat and preserve (raw vegetables and fruits only at the stand)

IMG 5644
IMG 5645
70819423248  64C74AC0 F358 44A0 8A81 3B32A334C6B8
IMG 5608
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Had a woodchuck rolling around the garden yesterday diddnt get a pic though dogs busted open the door and went in a chase around the yard lol, he got away 😁

Garden is throwing out fruit and veggies early this year!

On day 10 of strawberry harvests that size up to 20 quarts of strawberry jam made up and sealed

Gunna need to make a run of a….LOT more jars I don’t think 200 will be enough this year, gunna start a roadside stand to sell of excess of what we eat and preserve (raw vegetables and fruits only at the stand)
Them strawberries are beautiful as are the radishes. Man all of the strawberries in Texas are struggling this year with some weird blight. Been hard trying to get them going. Looks like some beautiful stuff you have there!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Them strawberries are beautiful as are the radishes. Man all of the strawberries in Texas are struggling this year with some weird blight. Been hard trying to get them going. Looks like some beautiful stuff you have there!
Thank you, they started ripening the first night of the strawberry moon and they haven’t stopped since, even after 10 days there’s still 1000’s in there not ripened yet lol

Top Bottom