• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Florida dispensary weed: $20/(1/8)View attachment 1993782
Not too shabby, I’ve heard good and bad things about Florida mediweed, my folks live there, they are still too paranoid to get a med card, I keep telling them to do that, BUT NOOOOOOo I get the monthly “we need more son” 🤣😂🤣😂 I don’t mind keeping my folks heads tight, it’s just silly they are still spooked. Anywho, I’ve heard about herb that looks great, tastes bad and vice versa, how would you rate that dense nugget?

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

The big nug is one of Trulieve “Roll One” products, they claim auto flowers and machine harvesting , resulting in a value product for $20 an 1/8. I think they all smoke and taste good, and they get me high.

This one is Grape Cake @$58 an 1/8th

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The big nug is one of Trulieve “Roll One” products, they claim auto flowers and machine harvesting , resulting in a value product for $20 an 1/8. I think they all smoke and taste good, and they get me high. View attachment 1993784
This one is Grape Cake @$58 an 1/8th
Looks nice for sure, I just can’t imagine paying for herb, last time I did was like, 2013 in grand junction Colorado in my cell tower/rigging days. I mean, sure I talk like I wouldn’t, but if Texas got right, I’m pretty sure I’d be making some novelty purchases….

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

There’s no transparency in their grow or any information on their product either. The facility they built is literally a machine. Their vision is for their Florida grows to be fully autonomous, working on rooms and belt systems.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
There’s no transparency in their grow or any information on their product either. The facility they built is literally a machine. Their vision is for their Florida grows to be fully autonomous, working on rooms and belt systems.
FUCK THAT. this shit is about soul.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I just do t understand how prices in these shops can cost more then what we paid before any regulation…a $58 1/8 wouldn’t get me past lunch lol
Coffee days are my favorite days of the month.
63198726 3EB9 4CAF AE4A DF18EEB9628A

And for when I need a laugh Reddit never disappoints. This guys first time smoking weed lol
C9DF3959 CAA7 4692 A72B 07FCE5EA7993

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I just do t understand how prices in these shops can cost more then what we paid before any regulation…a $58 1/8 wouldn’t get me past lunch lol
Coffee days are my favorite days of the month.
View attachment 1993931
And for when I need a laugh Reddit never disappoints. This guys first time smoking weed lol
View attachment 1993933
Psssst, you’re doing it right canna virgin. You done got blown out the frame 🤣😂🤣😂

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Looks nice for sure, I just can’t imagine paying for herb, last time I did was like, 2013 in grand junction Colorado in my cell tower/rigging days. I mean, sure I talk like I wouldn’t, but if Texas got right, I’m pretty sure I’d be making some novelty purchases….
Yeah we have legal weed here in CT and in Mass and NY so sometimes I'll grab something I want to Try even though I try to grow like 5 or 6 strains at a time. Its just the novelty of getting legal weed plus getting something you don't have. The thing is anything good is 40 bucks an 1/8th or more unless you catch a deal. The tight bud in the picture looked a bit like the Bsters we used to get out of Canada. That was also a factory operation. I knew a few of the growers and there was no live in those either. It was all about weight and speed. That's why they were so cheap.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah we have legal weed here in CT and in Mass and NY so sometimes I'll grab something I want to Try even though I try to grow like 5 or 6 strains at a time. Its just the novelty of getting legal weed plus getting something you don't have. The thing is anything good is 40 bucks an 1/8th or more unless you catch a deal. The tight bud in the picture looked a bit like the Bsters we used to get out of Canada. That was also a factory operation. I knew a few of the growers and there was no live in those either. It was all about weight and speed. That's why they were so cheap.
Man, beasters…….the last resort.

Top Bottom