Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
1xDose of Good Vibes ; Administered @ 9:05 EUS …………

To y’all, not the plants 😎. I hope everyone here has the best day of their lives , I love you all.
You too homie! Damn bro, I’m mixing this in my coffee….

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey man, can you elaborate on this a bit? Why?
Sure, well, it’s about the way feminized auto seeds are created. A lot of seed banks are creating “stress seeds” and selling them as if they are top shelf, problem is, the way stress seeds are made can make your autos prone to hermaphroditism, on top of already shaky genetics a lot of the time.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Sure, well, it’s about the way feminized auto seeds are created. A lot of seed banks are creating “stress seeds” and selling them as if they are top shelf, problem is, the way stress seeds are made can make your autos prone to hermaphroditism, on top of already shaky genetics a lot of the time.
Why do you think this dispensary weed has so many seeds? Even their “top-shelf” shit has seeds. Are they incompetent? Is it genetics? Are they letting males live in the grow room? They sell stuff like “alien labs” and “connected” and there’s never seeds. Is this a problem in other states?

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

This
Why do you think this dispensary weed has so many seeds? Even their “top-shelf” shit has seeds. Are they incompetent? Is it genetics? Are they letting males live in the grow room? They sell stuff like “alien labs” and “connected” and there’s never seeds. Is this a problem in other states?
This is what has inspired me to grow, I want good weed , I can’t pay $60 1/8th

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
This

This is what has inspired me to grow, I want good weed , I can’t pay $60 1/8th
I’ll tell you man, when these big companies roll towards automation, whatever robo bs they are applying will never be able to compete with the naked eye, and one’s ability to inspect plants. I suspect it’s about high output/volume. They grow fems from unstable seeds. That’s why the beans are happening in top shelf. Same thing with the autos. Unless these companies do it right, with multiple breeding rooms and real brass tax genetics, this will only get worse. Keep growing man.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I feel like I’ve awakened from a coma and despite several decades of premium weed consumption, etc, I missed out on a few decades of cannabis developments during my abstinence.

What are/were beasters?
Back at the end of the 90’s beginning of 2000’s they flooded the zone in the northeast (being from Philly, this is my experience) as a midrange flower, there was sooo much of the stuff back then, really tight dense red haired, almost tasteless compared to a lot of the real badass og strains from back then. Lotta hustlers would always have the shit because it was cheap in bulk and you could still get $350 a zip for them if shit was scarce. This happened to me all the damn time before I really started growing religiously on 01. Here’s what beasters where to me, when I would go to load up, and my homie would tell me all that was around was beasters, I would say to him “man fuck, alright, I fucking take them” because no matter what at the end of the day, it was better than Baja stomp. That was the lock on the market they had. Dude I was talking about this with earlier was talking about knowing some of the folks in the warehouses, it was a monopoly almost. Although, if I saw a sack of them now, my nostalgia would def kick in. They worked well in a pinch I guess.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Back at the end of the 90’s beginning of 2000’s they flooded the zone in the northeast (being from Philly, this is my experience) as a midrange flower, there was sooo much of the stuff back then, really tight dense red haired, almost tasteless compared to a lot of the real badass og strains from back then. Lotta hustlers would always have the shit because it was cheap in bulk and you could still get $350 a zip for them if shit was scarce. This happened to me all the damn time before I really started growing religiously on 01. Here’s what beasters where to me, when I would go to load up, and my homie would tell me all that was around was beasters, I would say to him “man fuck, alright, I fucking take them” because no matter what at the end of the day, it was better than Baja stomp. That was the lock on the market they had. Dude I was talking about this with earlier was talking about knowing some of the folks in the warehouses, it was a monopoly almost. Although, if I saw a sack of them now, my nostalgia would def kick in. They worked well in a pinch I guess.
Also known as BC bud

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@citrus7144 remind you of anything 🤣

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
2B9D282D 4DB6 44D4 BEA9 42F0ADF404B1

Top Bottom