• Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Big ass cola. Reveg time. If I were a Vikings fan, I'd keep the purple and gold
20220517 174654
20220517 174756

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

All work completed, +1 custom seat, +1 kickstand, wily derby cover ie skull, mirror risers, Vance & Hines slip ons, oil cooler, keyless ignition, alarm, completed fluid change by Amsoil, new brake pads ceramic, new braided brake lines, all ledd lighting installed, new 13inc progressives rear shocks, new battery, new clutch cable, custom paint scheme 1 of 2.400, bike caled xl 1.200x 48, the reason for the 48 is bc in 1948 there bikes had 2.1gal peanut tank, luv it.

20220517 124019
20220517 124035
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

A bike hitting a deer. I'm an animal lover, so no pleasure in posting this. Luckily the bike wasn't going very quick. The guy was drunk, and anyone who's ridden a bike long enough should have known be be even more cautious in the area he was riding.
I thought a few times about posting this, but I'd never seen anything like it, and hopefully won't again

Last edited by a moderator:
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

The other part of the plant we don't all get to see. As a kid I'd see all kinds of fish everywhere. In many destinations the ocean has become desolate. Wait, I see a fish. Oh yeah!
Screenshot 20210111 132751 Gallery

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

The Mob Musium. Vegas was a fun city at one time, but why isn't Las Vegas Blvd called "Bugsey" Blvd? Or any of the investors?
20170308 184226
20170308 184219
20170308 191153

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Last Pic of the day, and my explain a little. Ya don't get "Fined" in semi pro. You have to screw up bad, and get caught to be thrown out of semi pro ball.
We had some former NFL players, the Connecticut State record holder in the 100, and a few of us who just made a few poor decisions. Our line averaged 340, with one guy who we couldn't get a helmet large enough for the start of my last season. What I realized, yeah for the most part the best players are in the NFL, but there are plenty of guys who never played a snap in the NFL, and would have been standouts. I love this game! We were in a round about way affiliated with an NFL team. I have some equipment worn by a HOFer. They say on just about every play ya suffer small concussions. Playing at 40, I began to feel em, and the feeling doesn't get better. Actually nothing feels better.
Every limb I own, including my back has had, or needs surgery.
This is why I'm crazy. I'd do it again, but the right way. No piece of pie is worth that kind of future
FB IMG 1493248873288
FB IMG 1493248215300

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
These guys were B players in Boardwalk Empire.
LOL; Lucky a B player? I don't think so.

I grew up west of Chicago; running around one of Capones old hideouts when we were kids. (still there; its called the Sportsman's club now; a private bikers bar and shooting range) I was a member a few years back; (so was my father) but they kicked me out; fucking hillbilly's.
10152599 10152021831493456 3064760804596337376 n

The sportsman's was were Capones (exiled) goons used to drink and shoot their guns; one of his many hideouts was across the street; sitting over on the banks of the Kishwaukee river about a hundred yards away. (and a few more down the river). Anyhow; I think I understand a thing or two about this subject.

My uncle and father used to sometimes do odd jobs (collecting numbers) for the Italians out of Kansas City that helped create Vegas; when they were unemployed. ($300 a week & liquor) I used to ride with him some days back in the early and mid 80's. I must have been 12 or 13 back then. The Italians loved my father; and they respected my uncle.

Anyhow; Lucky was certainly not a B player; he was a first rate (AAA list) gangster of the highest caliber.

429px LuckyLucianoSmaller
Last edited:
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

LOL; Lucky a B player? I don't think so.

I grew up west of Chicago; running around one of Capones old hideouts when we were kids. (still there; its called the Sportsman's club now; a private bikers bar and shooting range) I was a member a few years back; (so was my father) but they kicked me out; fucking hillbilly's.
View attachment 1246073

The sportsman's was were Capones (exiled) goons used to drink and shoot their guns; one of his many hideouts was across the street; sitting over on the banks of the Kishwaukee river about a hundred yards away. (and a few more down the river). Anyhow; I think I understand a thing or two about this subject.

My uncle and father used to sometimes do odd jobs (collecting numbers) for the Italians out of Kansas City that helped create Vegas; when they were unemployed. ($300 a week & liquor) I used to ride with him some days back in the early and mid 80's. I must have been 12 or 13 back then. The Italians loved my father; and they respected my uncle.

Anyhow; Lucky was certainly not a B player; he was a first rate (AAA list) gangster of the highest caliber.

I believe he was talking about an HBO series called "Boardwalk Empire". It was based on "Nookie 's" life in AC. He was the guy who ran AC during prohibition. It was an excellent show, and fairly accurate, but they did downplay how smart Luciano, and Lanski really were. If Nookie was as smart as they made him out to be, it wouldn't have been so easy for Lucky, and co to take him out.

If not for Luciano, and Lanski, we probably wouldn't have won WW2. While Lucky was in prison, he ordered the NY docs to stop working, even setting (I forgot the name) a French ship on fire.
Lanski went to the US government, and said if you let. Lucky out of prison, they'd get the shipping up and running again. 2 weeks later they were dragging Mussalini's body through the streets.
History Channel "Secrets of WW2"

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I believe he was talking about an HBO series called "Boardwalk Empire". It was based on "Nookie 's" life in AC. He was the guy who ran AC during prohibition. It was an excellent show, and fairly accurate, but they did downplay how smart Luciano, and Lanski really were. If Nookie was as smart as they made him out to be, it wouldn't have been so easy for Lucky, and co to take him out.

If not for Luciano, and Lanski, we probably wouldn't have won WW2. While Lucky was in prison, he ordered the NY docs to stop working, even setting (I forgot the name) a French ship on fire.
Lanski went to the US government, and said if you let. Lucky out of prison, they'd get the shipping up and running again. 2 weeks later they were dragging Mussalini's body through the streets.
History Channel "Secrets of WW2"
not related but worth a look

flowerdave

flowerdave

Great pic!
I love storms! That's a great pic. Did you have Tornado watches, or warnings?
Nope just a thunderstorm passing by. We were not even expecting rain but this is Michigan. When surrounded by lakes we can get all sorts of stuff

Top Bottom