Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Any NYers who know the "real" food spots..Not like Catz, or Carmines, but the great, hole in the wall joints with white veal that can be cut with a fork, of The Roast beef hero ya can't get your mouth around (plus it's homemade). For those who left, Arthur Ave in Bronx is no longer great. Anyone know Nassau?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Found these,not mine.
That white bud is a trip.
NY is expensive as hell, except food. It's too competitive. This Italian deli in Mineola has the best food I've ever had. I ate almost exclusively at this place every day, besides weekends for years. Ardito's on 25 if anyone lives, or goes to LI. Oh and new bud..Haven't cured, but very nice. Spongey
20220520 130520
20220520 130535
20220520 130716
20220520 130419

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

NY is expensive as hell, except food. It's too competitive. This Italian deli in Mineola has the best food I've ever had. I ate almost exclusively at this place every day, besides weekends for years. Ardito's on 25 if anyone lives, or goes to LI. Oh and new bud..Haven't cured, but very nice. SpongeyView attachment 1246661View attachment 1246662View attachment 1246663View attachment 1246672
NY is expensive as hell, except food. It's too competitive. This Italian deli in Mineola has the best food I've ever had. I ate almost exclusively at this place every day, besides weekends for years. Ardito's on 25 if anyone lives, or goes to LI. Oh and new bud..Haven't cured, but very nice. SpongeyView attachment 1246661View attachment 1246662View attachment 1246663View attachment 1246672
Heres a good money maker indoor or outdoor,finished 1st week october

20181113 180011
20200924 131214
20200926 155308
IMG 0958
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I've never been to a big city like New York, I can't imagine how busy it it or the cost of living. I'd get lost fast.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I've never been to a big city like New York, I can't imagine how busy it it or the cost of living. I'd get lost fast.
It different. No question. I brought a few friends from a major city down south with me. It was easier bringing women as I waa like a chaperone of sorts.
I had brought a buddy to imo the best pizza place around. It was doing business, with a line out in the streets. They asked him what he wanted, started looking at the menu, and they started rushing him. He froze up, called me over, and said "just order". That was a long time ago, but funny as hell.
It works both ways I guess. Advantages to each life style

Maxwax

Maxwax

LOL; Lucky a B player? I don't think so.

I grew up west of Chicago; running around one of Capones old hideouts when we were kids. (still there; its called the Sportsman's club now; a private bikers bar and shooting range) I was a member a few years back; (so was my father) but they kicked me out; fucking hillbilly's.
View attachment 1246073

The sportsman's was were Capones (exiled) goons used to drink and shoot their guns; one of his many hideouts was across the street; sitting over on the banks of the Kishwaukee river about a hundred yards away. (and a few more down the river). Anyhow; I think I understand a thing or two about this subject.

My uncle and father used to sometimes do odd jobs (collecting numbers) for the Italians out of Kansas City that helped create Vegas; when they were unemployed. ($300 a week & liquor) I used to ride with him some days back in the early and mid 80's. I must have been 12 or 13 back then. The Italians loved my father; and they respected my uncle.

Anyhow; Lucky was certainly not a B player; he was a first rate (AAA list) gangster of the highest caliber.

They were NOT Italians. They were Sicilian. Theres a big difference.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Blue rattle trap or blood worms… pic about ten years old….Susquehanna flats late March…
I am old. I caught my 1st stripper in 11th grade? They were so scars I didn't know what it was, or it had to be 36 inches, or I could have gotten a 5k fine. I'll have nights now I lose count, and rarely keep any

flowerdave

flowerdave

I am old. I caught my 1st stripper in 11th grade? They were so scars I didn't know what it was, or it had to be 36 inches, or I could have gotten a 5k fine. I'll have nights now I lose count, and rarely keep any
Wow! I caught my first stripper when I was old enough for them to let me in the joint and I had a roll of dollar bills

Top Bottom