Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Growing up on the water was cool. I could see when the blues were in, as that's pretty easy to tell, but when the Strippers were in ya could see the cows rolling. I had some incredible nights, like this one when my swimmer was hit on just about every cast. I gave the tree guy one of these, and some a friend as they liked to eat em.The big one's rolled in a couple hours later, but they don't taste as good. We started hitting 40 lbers +, but didn't have my cam, and like gambling, it's hard to leave the table when your on a roll.

I like boat fishing, but love surf casting

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

It's way past time.
Alright, I know I can come off cocky as hell. I am educated but do have a learning disability.
I am kind to everyone until either I get frustrated, and when I'm pushed to a point, I will flip in a PM on whoever has frustrated me, and usually get so angry I don't make sense.
I'm bustin" my hump to recover from a failed back surgery, and have ptsd.
20220520 130716
20220519 133258
20220519 133502

People I've never had any issues with, and have been cool with on here no longer say "hey",or like my pictures, even take away likes.
I've been told my grows aren't my grows, been called "sock", which I guess means narc?. I've stayed as cool as possible trying to figure things out, but I can't?
So I wanna see who has the courage to confront me, and why?
It's not an LED/HPS thing.
I know who's affraid of me, why, and yeah, they have very good reason to be.
Someone, or a few people are trying to beat me to the punch on something.
Be straight with me. If there is a valid explanation, I'd love to hear it.
If ya think I'm a weed narc, or think I'm BSing about anything help me out, and tell me. PM, or out in the open is fine!
This here is the truth. In over 11 years, this last grow has been my lowest yielding. These are all facts!
Wanna know the truth, ask.
My WORST grow in since '13 below!
I popped 5 of my X's these were the 3 fems I got. Come on. I'm a big boy.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

How did the mods let this go? Out of the blue I get directed back to a thread I starter when I came back on here. Idk. I guess I was high when I wrote it. So I look through the thread again, and see this pic. I'd seen it on Borat, and looked it up. This is some vial racist crap, and nobody bothered to say anything? The dude even says "I don't know how I got away with this. It's like using the N word" That's paraphrased. I look up "racist Jewish pics" and this comes up.
What is going on?
Post in thread 'A strain of mine (genetic freak!)' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/a-strain-of-mine-genetic-freak.125674/post-2600334

Moshmen

Moshmen

How did the mods let this go? Out of the blue I get directed back to a thread I starter when I came back on here. Idk. I guess I was high when I wrote it. So I look through the thread again, and see this pic. I'd seen it on Borat, and looked it up. This is some vial racist crap, and nobody bothered to say anything? The dude even says "I don't know how I got away with this. It's like using the N word" That's paraphrased. I look up "racist Jewish pics" and this comes up.
What is going on?
Post in thread 'A strain of mine (genetic freak!)' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/a-strain-of-mine-genetic-freak.125674/post-2600334
There’s a report button to help us out we do this out of love for the community- we are only a few and can not read every post seems it has been deleted - again something u feel is inappropriate or violates any rule just report it please

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Spade shovel ftw. Seems to be about 4hrs of dedicated digging to get the job done. 2.5 hours done.

For my next trick I shal turn hard work into a relaxing pool.

JJS009

JJS009

Wife: “let’s make the garden bigger this year”

Me: “ok”

Now imagine every single day a new box of seeds magically appears from baker creek and Johnny’s and we begin planting seeds and germinating them in both of my 4x4 tents, well it escalated quickly and I built a temp greenhouse.

well after a few weeks that was full so I built another so we could at least get in the damn thing and water the plants, now both are full and I have to put an addition on the 60’x100’ garden I just put up this spring lol
16EEAA07 6488 4836 B00A 31D77767E8B4
011222E8 4184 4A72 ABDB C126C0977D0B

E9noxis

E9noxis

Wife: “let’s make the garden bigger this year”

Me: “ok”

Now imagine every single day a new box of seeds magically appears from baker creek and Johnny’s and we begin planting seeds and germinating them in both of my 4x4 tents, well it escalated quickly and I built a temp greenhouse.

well after a few weeks that was full so I built another so we could at least get in the damn thing and water the plants, now both are full and I have to put an addition on the 60’x100’ garden I just put up this spring lol
View attachment 1247902View attachment 1247905
This is what happened to me but smaller scale. Waaaaay smaller scale

Latest posts

Top Bottom