Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Didnt realize painting it black would attract the haters. Primers on. . gonna spray it all black here in 45 min.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

There’s a report button to help us out we do this out of love for the community- we are only a few and can not read every post seems it has been deleted - again something u feel is inappropriate or violates any rule just report it please
That's not my nature. There were "people" around who could have shut it down right then, and there. Why are people surprised when sick people act sick? This is a medicine for me. and I take great pride in growing cannabis. I'm proud of what I've accomplished, and I've had some success. I won't talk behind anyone's back, or rat them out. I'd rather say it to their face, or at least write it, if there's no face infront of me. Franky seemed like a cool guy. I explained I'd have trouble expressing my thoughts in print. I told him I'd get back to him that day. 4AM I do the best I could to explain how I got to where I got. Rather then telling me he didn't understand, or any explanation at all. Franky over here. Mr helpful guy ghosts, and blocks me?
Now is your chance. Care to explain?

strider26554

strider26554

Now, I'm not so happy about this new addition to my property, she has at least five more of those little ones that usually follow her around this spring. She is being very brazen in these pics as I was standing about twenty yards away with a bucket full of manure tea in one hand, and my phone in the other,( she rarely would let me get this close when she was alone, with young I hardly can catch a glimpse.) these guys can wreak havok with ANY edible green thing. I'm hoping she loves the cover crops I've tended more than she likes my other crops

20220606 1232501
20220606 1232501

Latest posts

Top Bottom