Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

american are kinda anti-eeu for no reason imo no? didnt they save to world twice already? assman ball cockburn and grossweiner (all western obviously) are much better last names hey?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
american are kinda anti-eeu for no reason imo no? didnt they save to world twice already? assman ball cockburn and grossweiner (all western obviously) are much better last names hey?
I dare argue Americans (US, at least), are by nature and founding, anti EU. The United States was founded on taxation with representation and seeking a government that was ran by the people the government they served. The EU (as a whole) has historically been a monarchy or dictatorship, so control by a single entity is anti-American. That being said, making a joke that eastern europeans fled for lack of vowels is a signal of ignorance given the latin letter forms do not translate to their sounds.

Case in point -- Z iirc is more symbolic of a Y (or V, depending on placement) sound in Russian. My system doesn't support the linguistic representations well, so I'm at a loss of communicating effectively here, but the point is it was a joke made in bad taste and further personified the typical "American" type unjustly.

No harm no foul, it's the internet. if we can educate one another, then we all grow.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

i see now i used americans and not some americans in my post which wasnt good sorry us peeps. its just the media you share with us here in south africa are super anti eeu. we are mostly neutral to to west vs east nonsense going on. maybe even leaning eeu as they supplied blacks the means to fight against the apartheid regime of the 70's and 80's into early 90's.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I pulled a couple of my bigger bell pepper plants from the outside garden just before big freeze, stripped most all the leaves and put in 5 gal pots. Recovered really well and flowering heavy, and producing.

6F5D1541 8299 4720 8F79 20D448A9B4A3
4062C90E 03CA 4FB3 80FC 32308627EED1
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

My father in law is 3d printing 3 ghostbusters proton packs for next Halloween, hes also wiring all the lights, programming all the sounds. Sometimes its great to have a retired coder/ it tech for a father in law.
Screenshot 20221208 223347 Messages

Top Bottom